The Libertarian Party Race is Filling Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Trump may be unpredictable, but Hillary has told us exactly what she'll do. Vote L and we'll get to see exactly that.

Rubbish. Voting your principles is never the wrong thing to do. The L candidates are much stronger on gun rights than the Oompa Loompa you folks have allowed in. Individuals votes belong to them, not you or your chosen wing of the Boot On Your Neck Party. As it stands, Hillary will likely win anyway. Your gop candidate is a non starter for most of America. An L vote is a statement, much stronger than voting for the incestuous pretender.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Very similar to him, yes. Not counting executive orders, what did Obama actually get through congress?

While he had a democrat controlled congress, he got that ObamaCare monstrosity passed. He was very close to getting various gun laws passed after Sandy Hook and probably would have had he still had the 2008 congress. If Hillary can win and get any coat tails at all, the feckless Obama we've enjoyed the last few years may not be the same for Hillary.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Correct! Non-contending L votes that essentially go to the D's winning is rubbish. :yesway:

You may be the most nonsensical member on INGO. L votes pull almost equally from both parties. We are not some form of maverick republican, as republican weepers would contend. You're kinda delusional.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A silly one.

Begins with O, ends with care. The single largest economy killer devised by man.

I wouldn't consider reconciliation a normal congressional procedure in passing that sort of thing... And ACA continues to struggle in courts. It was passed unconventionally, and Obama knows he can't pass what he really wants in the conventional ways.

But, this is assuming future presidents aren't going to follow that precedent. "Voting" for things, as we know it, is probably on its way out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You mean in doubting he'll win or that his nomination will result in a Hillary win with sufficient coat tails to throw the senate control?

To pivot for the general election I doubt Trump will be the same guy that the Trumpers voted for.

I doubt Trump will beat Hillary.

If Trump does somehow beat her, I doubt he will be the president the Trumpers thought he'd be.

I doubt he will value the things he promised that got him all this fierce loyalty.

I doubt Trump would nominate a firm defender of the constitution.

I almost wish I could have the same ability to throw off skepticism and blindly just believe Trump. It'd be great to have Superman on your side. But I can't un-doubt Trump.

But I can walk up to a voting booth and check the Trump box. I don't doubt that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...But I can walk up to a voting booth and check the Trump box. I don't doubt that.

That's all that matters if we intend to keep the Second Amendment. The 2A is all that matters if we intend to have anything else of our own choosing.

Nope. Just the facts.

The same as the fact that the L candidate is a contender to win the election?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Top Bottom