The new Glock 43 single stack 9mm size comparison to other guns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Meh, it's the new hotness.

The kids today, with their hipping and hopping and sideways hats, dig it. Just don't bring up that old and busted Four Rules stuff. Note the class only shows them on their hind paws and not drawing from seated.:D

You are right Kirk. Appendix is also great from the seated position, or while on your back. Oh wait, that isn't what you meant.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Funny, its the only comfortable IWB carry for me.

Understood, different strokes for different folks. I like the 5:00 Position with a good hybrid IWB and is the most comfortable I have found. Holster and belt make all the difference of course. It will be interesting to figure out what carry method I would be interested in with a gun such as a 43. The 26/19 are great with how I carry. I'm just not sure that scaling down to a 43 would have any benefit with my carry method, and I would of course lose some capacity. Pocket carry with a good quality pocket holster could be an option, but would be a different mode of operation for me.

I'll have to see if a scaled down IWB hybrid (Galco King Tuk is my holster of choice currently) is scaled down enough to make it worthwhile.

I'm interested in the 43, but just need to see if investment in gun, plus mags (I like to have a good number of mags for anything I carry), night sights and new holster would be worth it in addition to my current 26/19 setups, with lots of mags and holsters, etc.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Appendix is also great from the seated position

Unless you like those old and busted Four Rules.

I know, I know, it's 2015 and I have to put my hat on sideways and hip and hop and point the gun at myself.

But I'm just an old grouch and not shooting myself is a classic that never goes out of style. Every day without a bullet in the Steve Malloy (that's right, I named it the Steve Malloy, because no matter how Ninja you are you can shoot yourself there) is a day in paradise.

phisch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    West Lafayette
    Yeah, back the the 43. I was going to get an XDS 9mm this summer because it's the exact size I want. Buuuuuut.... Looks like I'll be getting my first Glock this year.

Top Bottom