• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Silent for the most part on food control during his first two years in Congress, U.S. Rep. Sanders C-Conn., said he can see no reason for civilians to have high-capacity spoons like the one that was used in this month's eating rampage , that left many people sickened and others over fed.

Sanders is an original co-sponsor of a bill introduced this week by U.S. Rep. McDonalds, H-N.Y., seeking to ban the production and transfer of spoons holding more than 1 teaspoon.

Sanders's wife was overweight and his son was severely limited by overeating during the 1993 Long Island eating rampage.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    3002759071_2bb68870e1.jpg

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I weigh the same as I did in High School. That was 15 years ago. I understand there are legitimate reasons some folks are overweight, but they are few and far between. I do not dislike the obese because I can always out run then :)

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I just can't see Rep. McDonalds sponsoring this bill. How will we eat their McFlurries?

There will be exemptions for state and federally licensed chefs and McDonald's customers to purchase and possess these devices while in the performance of their duties.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Biscuit poisoning, and smoking are what is driving the huge costs in health care. Health care should be rated by the pound and pack.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Only the sporks that serve a legitimate eating purpose, as determined by the FDA.

We all know that sporks serve no legitimate purpose and were invented by the government to actually hamper the efforts of obese people to continue their self-destructive ways. Sporks were the main force in the 80's and 90's against the obesity epidemic, but their use is fading fast.

syntax357

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Syracuse, Indiana
    What a load of horses%$t people voted this knucklehead into a position like this, and all the things going on with america today. He decides to spent taxpayer money on a battle aginst spoons. I feel bad that his family had weight problems but hey why not use taxpayer money to send them to a gym, or get them a personal trainer. I guess that means if a few have problems with hi cap spoons, then we all have them.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I weigh the same as I did in High School. That was 15 years ago. I understand there are legitimate reasons some folks are overweight, but they are few and far between. I do not dislike the obese because I can always out run then :)
    That will be mighty handy when the zombie apocalypse happens.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    In a related development, the Bacon Liberation Front issued a statement in support of the bill saying "the use of high-capacity spoons has for too long limited the use of alternative methods of eating control. Bacon, and other finger foods, should be enough for any person, this is a good first step to the elimination of all flatware."

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Don't tell the Government, but I make my own hi-cap spoons and chewing sound supressors.

No tax stamps for this guy!!

It's only illegal if they catch you.

Top Bottom