• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    As a rider to this proposed legislation, I heard that all Golden Corrals were being mandated to installing scales AND back scanner machines, to he manned and administered by the TSA.

All customers entering the establishment WILL be weighed prior to bellying up to the bar and charged upon leaving according to the difference.

The BS machines are to ensure that overtly skinny people aren't sneaking food to the obese.

Customers are allowed to opt out of the scales and scanners, however they will be taken to the side and searched.

SCOTUS has pre-approved this and stated they will hear no constitutional arguements about unlawful search and seizure as the Framers had no idea that there would be 'all you can eat' establishments in the 21st Century.

After all,,,,it's for our safety. Think of your children!

Last edited:

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    Hate speech such as this should be censored as well
    tick-graphic.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I weigh the same as I did in High School. That was 15 years ago. I understand there are legitimate reasons some folks are overweight, but they are few and far between. I do not dislike the obese because I can always out run then :)

Fattist :draw:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I lost 115 lbs in a little over 6 months. 80% of what I ate was mcdonalds. I had a double quarter pounder 5 out of 7 days a week. Our bodys are programmed to run off glucose. Reprogram them to run off saturated fat and your excess weight will disappear. No matter how heavy you are you will quickly get down to 20%bf.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    DON'T PANIC BUY YOUR HIGH-CAPACITY SPOONS YET!

I heard that MagPul is getting ready to unveil the P-Spoon. It will be far superior in every way to the current standard GI-spec high-capacity spoon, and it has a built-in cover.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    we should arrange an open carry day!

if we can show the public that you can own and be around a spoon safely without sudden compulsive eating, we might win a few votes.

these things dont just jump out of your hands and start eating in a crowding courtroom by themselves.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    why should we limit it to high capacity spoons. what about the high capacity fork? or the hi capacity hand! how are we able to live with ourselves?
    :bacondance:

I think the only reasonable answer is to have a federal government official hand feed us for every meal. :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    why should we limit it to high capacity spoons. what about the high capacity fork? or the hi capacity hand! how are we able to live with ourselves?

I don't see any reason why anyone would need a high capacity fork. Spoons are good, but forks are just for killing people.

Top Bottom