• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    This has been sitting in my driveway for about 2.5 years now, the rear brake lines rusted out so I haven't done anything with it.
    My beater '01 QX4 is rusting apart and I'm hoping it lasts through this winter. Runs and drives beautifully, 4wd works well, but the rust.....

I am now trying to get in the mood to get it on the lift and order the lines for it and fix it in case the QX4 has an issue. 2001 GMC Sonoma, no dents or body rust and only 60K mi on it. A/C on the blink as well. gmc_sonoma.JPG

I don't miss the GTO too much having the 'Vette now. Got a great price for it though.
    3-cars.JPG

2012 GS M6____________________________________2005 GTO M6__________________________________________1967 Firebird H.O. convertible M3

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    1967 firebird drop top?

So it’s a 350 3spd?
    326 H.O., 289hp/364ft-lbs
    3-sp floor shift
    It’s basically a standard 326 (2-bbl cam) with a four barrel slapped on it plus dual factory traction bars.

Numbers matching and I restored it as close to technically correct as possible.
    1636070824884.jpeg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    326 H.O., 289hp/364ft-lbs
    3-sp floor shift
    It’s basically a standard 326 (2-bbl cam) with a four barrel slapped on it plus dual factory traction bars.

Numbers matching and I restored it as close to technically correct as possible.
    View attachment 166482
    That has got to be the worst car I’ve ever seen… you should let me take that one home so you don’t have to look at it anymore….

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I know I won’t touch AC systems especially those add on aftermarket ones, they are a pita.

I do lots of brake jobs oil changes and even the occasional clutch.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This has been sitting in my driveway for about 2.5 years now, the rear brake lines rusted out so I haven't done anything with it.
    My beater '01 QX4 is rusting apart and I'm hoping it lasts through this winter. Runs and drives beautifully, 4wd works well, but the rust.....

I am now trying to get in the mood to get it on the lift and order the lines for it and fix it in case the QX4 has an issue. 2001 GMC Sonoma, no dents or body rust and only 60K mi on it. A/C on the blink as well. View attachment 166450

I don't miss the GTO too much having the 'Vette now. Got a great price for it though.
    3-cars.JPG

2012 GS M6____________________________________2005 GTO M6__________________________________________1967 Firebird H.O. convertible M3
    :drool: Nice collection.

Its all to common for the lines to rust on those era GM trucks. I had the lines done in total on my 04 after 2 patches in less than a year. Last well we had the fuel lines done as they rusted through.

Top Bottom