• ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Scores out yet ?
    Last month I had one of those weird email things where the match message bounced back. I am not a great fan of Frontier.

I haven't seen anything; I'm curious to see how I ended up myself. Always interesting to shoot in a division with a gun you haven't worked with in a while! Thankfully a Glock is pretty much a Glock so with the exception of taking a non-threat in the brain pan I should be fairly close to normal LOL

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Here is a quick release from the fine folks at WSSC:

Our September match has the theme is "Current event self defense situations". Shooters must react to situations such as entering your vacation cabin and finding an armed escaped convict there already, or while participating in a cartoon contest the event is attacked by armed terrorists, and finding yourself in the middle of a protest when the protestors get violent. Will you survive?

The stages are posted here

http://www.westsidesportsmen.com/images/PDF-IDPA/Sep2015IDPA-Stages.pdf

Jim

We all hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend and hope to see everybody there this Saturday...should at least be 80-140 degrees cooler than last Saturday!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I think so! Not that I'm terribly anxious to see how poorly i did in CDP but I did have a good time Saturday... this time I actually have 9mm loaded up for WSSC!

Debating if I want to load up some .40 or just roll the Smith....
    Guess I need to get a conversion, since that was half the reason I picked up the 35... That and there wasn't a G34 blue label to be found nearby. :rolleyes:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Debating if I want to load up some .40 or just roll the Smith....
    Guess I need to get a conversion, since that was half the reason I picked up the 35... That and there wasn't a G34 blue label to be found nearby. :rolleyes:

I had a good time shooting the old 21 but as much as I like the 21 and .45 it is far more expensive than shooting the 34. 9 vs .40 isn't as bad but it is hard to be 9mm. if I can remember I'll throw what .40 brass I have in my range bag for you on Saturday. I'll be rolling in late, Saturday is the first soccer game of the season!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I'll be rolling in late, !

Saturday is the first soccer game of the season

because this week Saturday ends with a y

Just to irritate the folks who are trying to get the match moving

I have to wash my hair

Madonna might call my home phone number

I'm planning on eating a lot of cheese Friday

I may bathe this weekend

rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville
    Saturday is the first soccer game of the season

because this week Saturday ends with a y

Just to irritate the folks who are trying to get the match moving

I have to wash my hair

Madonna might call my home phone number

I'm planning on eating a lot of cheese Friday

I may bathe this weekend

You forgot Scrap-booking and I DVR'd The View and I have to watch it.:dunno:

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Looks like the west side match was fun yesterday!

I remember the good old days when you would see red brush scores posted now and then.

Haha, yeah...
    Someone brought it up and Don asked who hadn't received scores, like 2/3 of the turnout raised their hand. :laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Looks like the west side match was fun yesterday!

I remember the good old days when you would see red brush scores posted now and then.

It was a pretty good time! WSSC did a bit of an experiment with squad numbers/sizes and it is still a work in progress but the weather was fantastic even with a few drops of rain and everybody had a pretty good time!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    hmm, that is normally the politically correct "we really screwed the pooch" ??

For the most part I believe so LOL we had a small delay on one of the bays; Jim had concocted an ammo eating nightmare and it took a tad longer to get through it LOL I think he was exceptionally proud of his evilness in pulling that particularly painful experience off LOL

Top Bottom