• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I'm genuinely sad that Sellersberg/Ketuckianna Kolonel is no more or at least no more for the time being. :( You've shot in their matches before, haven't you?

Missouri, yes once, it was the best Idpa match I have been to.

I think last year Sellersburg did a kind of big match (I forget how many stages, did not attend just heard about it) but kept it low key, I think they are going to do that again.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Missouri, yes once, it was the best Idpa match I have been to.

I think last year Sellersburg did a kind of big match (I forget how many stages, did not attend just heard about it) but kept it low key, I think they are going to do that again.

I'm going to have to try and start hitting the bigger matches before too long!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Hot off the press:
    Our February match will be this Saturday the 3rd. Setup begins at 7, registration at 8:30, new shooters meeting at 9:30 & match begins at 10. Round count will be about 100. This match will be up close & personal with a maximum distance of 7 yds. May be a good match for you "BUG" enthusiasts. Match fee is $15, setup crew is $5. Should be a good day with a forecast of Sunny & 51.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm planning on being there again. Can't decide to shoot the CZ or the Kimber though. IWB, OWB, Duty belt... So many choices...

You should do CZ. There is a really good chance I'll bring out the CZ I recently purchased from some old cranky guy I know and I've been tinkering with front sights to get it to shoot where I want. Got it dialed in, really love the gun and the way it shoots even though I shoot the G34 way better. I'll eventually go back to the Glock but for now I'm going to have some CZ fun for a few matches!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Sold. CZ it is tomorrow

What model of CZ you running?

I was tempted on bringing mine out today as well, but it didn't end up happening. It's kinda been on the sidelines since I started shooting a couple different plastic guns.

On a side note, good match today @ RB and it looks like I ran well (compared to how I thought I did). I like the tablets for scoring and same-day scores are pretty sweet.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    P-07 so it's the polymer Glock 19 sized model and I really like it. It points very natural for me since CZ's maintain the classic 1911 grip angle. The polymer frame make it too top heavy so I added a TLR-1 to the light rail and it balanced it perfectly.

I saw your score, you were smoking yesterday!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Just as a head's up for this Saturday the 13th.... Bring Yo Mags! 5 courses of fire on 4 large bays. Multiple strings on some stages get the round count on some stages up over 20-30 so come prepared!!! Time to knock the dust off those extras! Official match announcements will follow via email shortly and also on the Facebook page but I really wanted to get the word out so everybody isn't surprised!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Sorry gents, I have family obligations but otherwise you know I would be down for a hose down match with an insane round count no matter the weather. I'll be at WSSC next month for sure instead of Redbrush since they are doing a classifier. I realized at the last one that I can shoot better than MM but the classifier is so long and boring I lose focus and just want to go home.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Sorry gents, I have family obligations but otherwise you know I would be down for a hose down match with an insane round count no matter the weather. I'll be at WSSC next month for sure instead of Redbrush since they are doing a classifier. I realized at the last one that I can shoot better than MM but the classifier is so long and boring I lose focus and just want to go home.

Youll have to hit a classifier at WSSC. We take reservations and start at 8am fielding 12-16 shooters every 2 hours. Squads of 4 shooters and you are typically ran and done in about 1.5 hours give or take.

Top Bottom