Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Sure. Whats your budget if I may ask???

Sorry, had to do the morning diaper rounds. Got a text signaling me that one deal will go through. I'd still like to keep my eyes out for something in the $600 range. I don't mind having to polish feed ramps and such myself, but I don't want to start with a junk pistol for $400 and throw $300 into it to get it to function like a $600 pistol.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Doing okay. Had some medical issues, but am getting back to normal now.

Ironic that we haven't seen you in awhile and you show up after the first big winter storm...:laugh:
    Yeah work was pretty crazy this summer and I just didn't ever get back on here much, kinda got out of the habit? So it snowed there huh ? We got maybe an inch?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah work was pretty crazy this summer and I just didn't ever get back on here much, kinda got out of the habit? So it snowed there huh ? We got maybe an inch?

No, we didn't get anything here, but DB lives up north of Kokomo and got over 12""

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ran the snow blower for the third time in 2 days. It wouldn't be so bad if the city would quit burying the end of my drive and the mail box.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Ran the snow blower for the third time in 2 days. It wouldn't be so bad if the city would quit burying the end of my drive and the mail box.

I lived at the end of one of those T shaped streets years back. One storm dropped about 13 inches and the city truck driver decided to build me a lovely 6 ft tall wall at the end of my driveway. Needless to say I was pissed, boss told me snow wasn't bad enough to miss work, even though there was a emergency travel only order and streets shut down. I sent him a picture of the end of my drive and said "see you tomorrow". lol

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I shoveled for about an hour this morning. My back told me I HAD to stop so I did...after I got it all done. I may have to do the neighbor lady's too. Her SIL plowed the drive I'm told...so I should be able to get in and out without getting stuck at least. Last number I saw here was 13.5 inches. It sure is pretty but that is a LOT of snow. Hubby is still plowing our drive so I can get out.

Hi Frosty!!! I was so worried about my missing child...how have you been? And the family?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I shoveled for about an hour this morning. My back told me I HAD to stop so I did...after I got it all done. I may have to do the neighbor lady's too. Her SIL plowed the drive I'm told...so I should be able to get in and out without getting stuck at least. Last number I saw here was 13.5 inches. It sure is pretty but that is a LOT of snow. Hubby is still plowing our drive so I can get out.

Hi Frosty!!! I was so worried about my missing child...how have you been? And the family?
    That's a lot of snow mom! Been busy, this little cuss image.jpg Has kept us hopping!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom