mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's a lot of snow mom! Been busy, this little cuss View attachment 35225 Has kept us hopping!

He sure is a cutie Frosty!

Ok, stepped in Ingo and seen a Shadow, I believe that means we do 6 more shots of Jagerbombs!!:rockwoot::40oz:

That should get us going this morning. My daughter just texted that she got to work okay. I will be leaving in a few. I no longer hear the tractor running so the driveway should be good enough for me to get out.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Howdy ghitch, ltns. Any links on those pistols?

top one is the 1943 framed Colt....bottom is Fusion/Gold Cup....both run 100%

14jvmuc.jpg

33mvm89.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He sure is a cutie Frosty!

That should get us going this morning. My daughter just texted that she got to work okay. I will be leaving in a few. I no longer hear the tractor running so the driveway should be good enough for me to get out.
    Be careful today mom.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Be careful today mom.

I only have to go a mile or so. Her road will be the most fun. It's all open fields and it drifts like crazy. Her yard is about the same. I've got a bunch of cement blocks in my truck for weight and the most aggressive tires you can buy so I think I should be good. It could be FUN!! Hubby gets nervous when I say that. :laugh:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I lived at the end of one of those T shaped streets years back. One storm dropped about 13 inches and the city truck driver decided to build me a lovely 6 ft tall wall at the end of my driveway. Needless to say I was pissed, boss told me snow wasn't bad enough to miss work, even though there was a emergency travel only order and streets shut down. I sent him a picture of the end of my drive and said "see you tomorrow". lol

I live on a Tee intersection, one road dead ends in my drive, so I always have a wall of snow at the end of the drive.

I think we got about 16 here.

About the same here.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ooh, I was looking for a brunette for you, BC, when I ran across this. Mom45, are you in here? I've got one for us! Nice, um, socks.

861219.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm back. Have a sick kid and a sick Cat. Kid drove herself to the Doc, but the Cat refused to drive herself to the Vet. Between the Kid & Cat, I'm $200 poorer.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom