Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Well.....old unit out.....replacement is for the wrong year. Mechanically it will fit but the multitude of wiring will not match up............:(
    I hate to hear that CM.

Last thing uttered by Bruce Jenner before the surgery for $300 Alex!
    :rofl:

Flowers are planted. Deer are fed again.

It is a gorgeous day. No calls from mom so I guess she is doing okay with dad today.

I have decided I do not like email notifications about bills. Just got an email that my credit card statement is ready....then I saw the amount. Yikes...all the gas driving back and forth to Lafayette added up fast! Hubby's motorcycle parts for putting his bike back together are on there too.
    Hello mom45. Glad to hear your dad is doing ok.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    1 yard done, do 3 tomorrow. Took Dr.Quinn to the Festival in Decatur. We walked down the street holding hands. We both agreed it was in the 60's when we last did that. We weren't together then. It was a street fair that was held on the same spot. Close the street and set up shop!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    1 yard done, do 3 tomorrow. Took Dr.Quinn to the Festival in Decatur. We walked down the street holding hands. We both agreed it was in the 60's when we last did that. We weren't together then. It was a street fair that was held on the same spot. Close the street and set up shop!
    Me and my wife holds hands a lot. One day we'll hold each others for a change! . . Just kidding. I love holding her hand. Sounds like you had a good day CT!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yes CT, me and the wife are just laying around watching silly movies. She leaves for Vegas in the morning. Howdy BA!!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yes CT, me and the wife are just laying around watching silly movies. She leaves for Vegas in the morning. Howdy BA!!
    I remember you saying that. I hope she a good trip and an easy week. What happens in Vegas, ............ This weekend is Mayberry Days! There are people everywhere! Standing room only in the pub!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I remember you saying that. I hope she a good trip and an easy week. What happens in Vegas, ............ This weekend is Mayberry Days! There are people everywhere! Standing room only in the pub!
    Yeah, standing in front of the cigarette machine thinking it's a ATM machine, it's like Mayberry is a time machine back to the 70's. . . Which is why I love it! :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Is your RAMI still sporting it's black rubber grips? Check these out. Koa wood and brass screws.

th_DSC06872_zpso2dugsol.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom