Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I like the fog this morning.

It was very bad driving to Valpo this morning. Hubby kept commenting on people not having their lights on and then realized they did have them on. It was just so foggy that you still couldn't see them until you were right on top of them. The intersections with traffic lights were a bit scary as you couldn't tell until you were right there if the lights were red or green. I don't mind it so much until you have a semi on your tail trying to get stopped.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    It was very bad driving to Valpo this morning. Hubby kept commenting on people not having their lights on and then realized they did have them on. It was just so foggy that you still couldn't see them until you were right on top of them. The intersections with traffic lights were a bit scary as you couldn't tell until you were right there if the lights were red or green. I don't mind it so much until you have a semi on your tail trying to get stopped.
    The fog up your way was a lot worth than here!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It finally cleared around noon. On the way there, the lights were not visible until you were within a couple hundred feet of them. We had one guy pull out in front of us from a side road pulling a trailer...no lights on the truck or the trailer. As we passed him, I could see he was texting. I really think a dash cam might be a good investment at some point.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom did you find your 3 legged deer?

I haven't seen her. I'll have to remember to ask the neighbor if he has seen her the next time I talk to him. He stopped by the other day and I didn't even think to ask.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom