• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stmoore

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Indy
    I've owned the sub compact, compact, and full size PX4 in 9mm.

The compact is my favorite. It's about the same size as a glock 19. I also enjoy it as it has a slide release on both sides. I've converted mine from "F" to "G" (decock only).

I am a big fan of beretta and I have a huge beretta collection .... that said, I understand and admit their limitations. Limitations include fewer holster and aftermarket slight options as compared to Smith and Glock. I very much enjoy the gun hardware, and I've owned Sig, HK, Kahr, Glock (every 9mm), Smith, Colt, and Kimber.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    A friend of mine has one and let me shoot it at the range. I was really impressed with the accuracy and small amount of recoil with it. (this was the full size 9).

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    my buddy just bought one. put 2 clips to the target and could hit it at 10 yrds. he was very upset with hiself on his performance. i gave him my kimber to shoot. and he hit 5 out of 7 right in the center. so then i picked up the px4 and couldnt hit the target either. so now hes trying to sell it to get a kimber. cool looking gun though

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    he is jerking the trigger mine shoots low at 7 oclock until I relised I had a tendency to jerk it change grip insert now not bad try grip insert change

I was doing the same thing. I was using the medium backstrap. I changed it to the small one and now it more closely mirrors the grip on my SP-01. It helped my accuracy immensely.

I also try to be more conscious of my trigger pull and gripping down on it. That helps too:D.

Top Bottom