• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Nice thread guys. Is this what INGO is all about? Just curious...

No, INGO is about a community of people who have a similar interest (firearms).

This thread is in jest because of all of the people that become members of INGO and ignore the community and just want to reap the benefits (classifieds). "Runners" as we call them try to get their 50 posts as quickly as possible to gain access to the classifieds section. These people are given fair warnings and some choose to ignore the warnings and try their way anyway. This doesn't work. We invite everyone to stick around and join the community, if someone decides not to that's not our fault.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    No, INGO is about a community of people who have a similar interest (firearms).

This thread is in jest because of all of the people that become members of INGO and ignore the community and just want to reap the benefits (classifieds). "Runners" as we call them try to get their 50 posts as quickly as possible to gain access to the classifieds section. These people are given fair warnings and some choose to ignore the warnings and try their way anyway. This doesn't work. We invite everyone to stick around and join the community, if someone decides not to that's not our fault.

:yesway:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    What jagee said
    I can count on one hand how many times I've used the classified section.
    I add to threads I know about, and visit with friends, who almost seem like family...disfunctionable at times, but still family

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Tell us what you think? You've been a member for almost 3 years now.

In my experience, there are some very nice folks here. There are also some not nice at all folks. There is absolutely a clique here, and a high school feel of "needing to be liked by the cool guys". I thought the same thing when I first saw this thread, it doesn`t make someone new feel very welcomed, or even comfortable. So, go ahead, fire away at me. I can almost predict which it will be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom