CZ 455 Varmint in 17hmr
    tMTTRfHh.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Got my B-Mag back and it's pretty sweet. Now I need to put a nice optic on top. I wish someone made a real trigger for these things, the stock one is hot garbage, but as a utility rimfire it is acceptable. Shoots very flat out to 170, I was hitting a can someone left on the berm without making any adjustments from 100.

D6eUU9L.jpg

10rds, 100yards, 25gr in a group just larger than a dime.

jnjWDcz.jpg

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Anyone else here "patiently" waiting for the Tikka T1X to actually hit the shelves? I have a PST 6-24 waiting.....

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Supposedly on par with the CZ's for accuracy. It's a Tikka, so it should be good.....but not enough out there to know for sure.

Smoother stainless bolt and more reinforced action than the 455. From what I've seen, the barrel connection looks nicer than the current CZ 455 as well.

Main reason for them.....they keep the same action blueprint as the T3. So you can use T3 stocks (jury is still out on chassis).

It also has the same trigger as the T3 (very nice with a spring mod).

Accuracy potential?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    How did none of you buy this? I went on vacation and figured it would be sold when I got home. Bought it on the cheap.

X-ring receiver and bolt
    Magnum Research Carbon barrel
    Volquartsen Trigger Assy
    Keystone Revolution Extreme stock

All tallied up, this was a $1000 build. Looks almost new. I was going to do a build like this soon, but was putting it off because of cost. Ended up with a nicer gun than I was going to build.....for cheaper.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    How did none of you buy this? I went on vacation and figured it would be sold when I got home. Bought it on the cheap.

X-ring receiver and bolt
    Volquartsen Trigger Assy

All tallied up, this was a $1000 build. Looks almost new. I was going to do a build like this soon, but was putting it off because of cost. Ended up with a nicer gun than I was going to build.....for cheaper.

Good buy!

If that the one from Armslist, I spoke with him before buying my X-Ring. The lack of threaded barrel killed it for me, but’s its an awesome build.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

X-ring receiver and bolt
    Volquartsen Trigger Assy

You did good. I really don't need another 10/22. I did just send a fellow a PM on a NICE Remington 552. I've wanted one since I.was about 13.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    The 17wsm got some more love today. Added a diamondback 4-12, a bolt knob that gets in the way, and worked on the trigger. The trigger is light with only a short take up to a crisp break, nor it has a ton of over travel, better than stock just wish it was a little lighter still. The more i shoot this rifle the more i like it rifle as a whole. Need to find someone who can thread it without me buying them the tooling now.

MAX69PP.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Nice I hammered a few squirrels with my brothers remmy when we were growing up. He got the semi and I got the pump I need to get it out and cleaned up.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    My stepdad picked this up today. Custom shop 1022. It's a pretty slick rig. Here is recovering from shoulder surgery so it'll be a few weeks before we're break it in. Getting a cmore railway on it.

XtVP1FX.jpg

o4P1wxW.jpg

Top Bottom