Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    XTxm5I7.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Didn't she skip the 3rd grade, and was a National Merit Scholar? The girl ain't dumb. It's unfortunate that there are some that would attempt to tear her down, or diminish HER accomplishments simply because of who her parents are. Unless there's some information about her that indicates that should has simply been given things, rather than worked hard to achieve them, I find that pic without merit.

Oh yeah, and what's the likelihood a Rhodes Scholar and Lawyer have a dummy for a kid?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Didn't she skip the 3rd grade, and was a National Merit Scholar? The girl ain't dumb. It's unfortunate that there are some that would attempt to tear her down, or diminish HER accomplishments simply because of who her parents are. Unless there's some information about her that indicates that should has simply been given things, rather than worked hard to achieve them, I find that pic without merit.

Oh yeah, and what's the likelihood a Rhodes Scholar and Lawyer have a dummy for a kid?

Chelsea Clinton?s Second Fake Job: Saving the World

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You're misunderstanding what she is saying.
    When she says, "As a woman, I just hope that one day I have as many rights as a gun does," what she means is, "I hate all guns and gun owners and want to see all gun owners killed."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom