• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We should adopt a system like the Japanese have. Individuals of immense, unique knowledge are declared a national treasure and their activities are supported by government grants and apprentices are sent to work with them so that the knowledge is not lost. That is the main reason that there are sword smiths today arguably as good as those of the Kamakura era

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    We should adopt a system like the Japanese have. Individuals of immense, unique knowledge are declared a national treasure and their activities are supported by government grants and apprentices are sent to work with them so that the knowledge is not lost. That is the main reason that there are sword smiths today arguably as good as those of the Kamakura era
    That is a fantastic idea.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He sure has a lot packed into that one room. Guys like that would be great to spend the day with just learning. I remember reading about Vernon Speer of Speer bullets making 22 bullets out of rimfire cases, but that's the first time I've seen it done. The Corbin bullet swaging stuff I remember seeing in the 80s, but again never actually saw anybody doing it.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Can’t help myself on this thread. I went back and looked at that video again and, just WOW! The equipment and supplies he had accumulated over the decades in the hobby are truly amazing. I’ve got a small fortune invested in my reloading room but Mr. Williams’ room is from another universe. Can you imagine the wealth of knowledge that is in his head?
    Just amazing and Congratulations! :bowdown:

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Can’t help myself on this thread. I went back and looked at that video again and, just WOW! The equipment and supplies he had accumulated over the decades in the hobby are truly amazing. I’ve got a small fortune invested in my reloading room but Mr. Williams’ room is from another universe. Can you imagine the wealth of knowledge that is in his head?
    Just amazing and Congratulations! :bowdown:
    And if you noticed all the rifles in the room the video started in, that's all part of his private collection as well...

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I thought I was doing well casting bullets and buckshot. Plus reloading for every caliber I own. That dude sets the bar for knowledge. The clutter and disorganized room sets my OCD to maximum though. I'm certain he's forgotten more than I'll ever know about reloading. He almost reminds me of Bob Krovoza and his shop, he owns BK Bullets in my hometown of Peru.

Top Bottom