• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    sig 320...stock glock trigger is pretty bad.
    Trigger makes most of the difference between these two guns. P320 wins in my opinion.
    Trigger seems better trigger than my vp9.
    Glocks are nice but over rated. I have a zev trigger in my glock and still not as nice as the p320

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    sig 320...stock glock trigger is pretty bad.
    Trigger makes most of the difference between these two guns. P320 wins in my opinion.
    Trigger seems better trigger than my vp9.
    Glocks are nice but over rated. I have a zev trigger in my glock and still not as nice as the p320

I prefer the trigger on my P320, but I didn't think the stock Glock trigger was all that bad. Both my Gen 4 G22 and Gen 3 G20SF were perfectly reasonably good triggers (with the Gen4 noticeably better, imo-- had the dot connector-- but I had done the 25 cent polish job to each one).

I would actually place some Glocks as arguably better than my P320 with a relatively low round count. The Ghost EVO in a Gen 4 G19 felt almost the same as a PPQ-- just a touch heavier. PPQ actually feels too light to me, now.

It really depends on what you want in a trigger. I prefer crisper, even if it's heavier, hence I love the P320. The pull is more noticeably heavier than any stock Glock I've ever shot, but I still shot my P320 better than I've ever shot any GLOCK. Crisp and short seems to offset heavier for my present level of skill, which is fair to middling at best.

VP9 had a toyish feel to the trigger that put me off, if I remember. I've only dry fired one a couple times when they first came out, so my recollection may not be accurate.

I'm toying with the idea of the Apex flat trigger for my P320. After experiencing my first flat trigger recently, I like them and am considering it for my P320.

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    I'm toying with the idea of the Apex flat trigger for my P320. After experiencing my first flat trigger recently, I like them and am considering it for my P320.

I have one on my SC. I won't be putting the factory trigger back in. It doesn't lighten the pull but it has the little hook at the bottom that my finger kind of feels for, so i tend to pull the bottom of the trigger resulting in more leverage. It also puts the finger position a tad bit further forward which feels a little more comfortable.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I prefer the trigger on my P320, but I didn't think the stock Glock trigger was all that bad. Both my Gen 4 G22 and Gen 3 G20SF were perfectly reasonably good triggers (with the Gen4 noticeably better, imo-- had the dot connector-- but I had done the 25 cent polish job to each one).

I would actually place some Glocks as arguably better than my P320 with a relatively low round count. The Ghost EVO in a Gen 4 G19 felt almost the same as a PPQ-- just a touch heavier. PPQ actually feels too light to me, now.

It really depends on what you want in a trigger. I prefer crisper, even if it's heavier, hence I love the P320. The pull is more noticeably heavier than any stock Glock I've ever shot, but I still shot my P320 better than I've ever shot any GLOCK. Crisp and short seems to offset heavier for my present level of skill, which is fair to middling at best.

VP9 had a toyish feel to the trigger that put me off, if I remember. I've only dry fired one a couple times when they first came out, so my recollection may not be accurate.

I have one, simply because I couldn't wait for the bruce gray flat trigger to come out, as soon as it does, im going to put it in and remove the apex flat trigger. (bruce gray triggers are what come on the legions) and bruce is a sig sauer gunsmith.
    View attachment 46746

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Sig is like something out of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. You gotta have money to play with it.

Glock is more like... Well, something not out of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Kind of an everyday affordable something to play with.

Me thinks me needs more money and certainly hope my wifey never reads this...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Sig is like something out of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. You gotta have money to play with it.

Glock is more like... Well, something not out of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Kind of an everyday affordable something to play with.

Me thinks me needs more money and certainly hope my wifey never reads this...

ummm the 320 and gen 3 glocks are the same price! (dealer price is within 1 dollar of each other)

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I've owned Glocks and Sigs (as well as many other types). Still have the 228, but it is the daughters. I am absolutely sold on CZ now. Amazing handguns. They have all the reliability of a Glock with more controllability and a way better feeling trigger.

2old2bfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Columbus
    My 2 cents worth is, if you have large hands, Glocks don't work well. Since there's little to no cover to protect your shooting hand from slide bite. I use a high grip and my hands are large enough to leave the meat between my thumb and trigger finger exposed to the slide during cycling. No blood, just two nice red marks left by the lower edges of the slide. Slows the slide down enough to prevent it from going back into battery. (Lock up)
    The only Sig I've shot is a 226 in 9mm that I've had since the mid 1980s. Very nice pistol!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My 2 cents worth is, if you have large hands, Glocks don't work well. Since there's little to no cover to protect your shooting hand from slide bite. I use a high grip and my hands are large enough to leave the meat between my thumb and trigger finger exposed to the slide during cycling. No blood, just two nice red marks left by the lower edges of the slide.

A guy in a shooting class I recently attended has so much scar tissue built up on the web of his hand from slide bite he didn't even notice he was bleeding yet again until it splattered all over his shooting glasses enough to catch his attention. He looked like he had really bright freckles on one side of his face and glasses. It looked like it sucked...

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    I got bit pretty good with a friends Bodyguard .380 the other day... I don't know, I get the physics and theory of high grip and recoil pushing back verses lower grip and rotational... but I've shot a G19, M&P9, XdM, and the p320 side by side multiple times. If I couldn't look at the frames and see that the 320 is a lower grip position I'd never be able to guess or perceive that it is. It just seems to me that the high grip theory doesn't hold a lot of weight in the decision making process between handguns...

And... slide bite is virtually impossible with the 320.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    James Yeager just retired his Glock 19 and switched to carrying the Sig P320.

So I need all you patriots out there to pack a bag with some food in it and head to the gun shop and buy a P320 immediately...

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    James Yeager just retired his Glock 19 and switched to carrying the Sig P320.

So I need all you patriots out there to pack a bag with some food in it and head to the gun shop and buy a P320 immediately...

I actually saw that the other day and thought the internet had broken and warped time on its axis. Yikes!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I shot a full sized P320 many months ago and I was a HUGE fan! I saw were you can get a compact that is threaded and has suppressor height night sights for under $600! I think I may have to get my hands on one of those for a host. I have considered carrying one but by the time I get the gun, probably some sights, a new holster, new mag holster, a bunch of mags, etc. I think I'll keep what I've got for now, but I've been thinking a lot about it for the last 6+ months. I just have been spending all of my gun money on stuff that's way more fun and exciting than a new carry gun.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Just as a heads up, I've gotten from a very reliable source that the P320 isn't entirely drop safe. A drop from shoulder height on to concrete caused a discharge. No injury other than the roof, but just something to be aware of.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Just as a heads up, I've gotten from a very reliable source that the P320 isn't entirely drop safe. A drop from shoulder height on to concrete caused a discharge. No injury other than the roof, but just something to be aware of.

Wow! I wonder how come! It's something I'd like to see guys "test" with some snap caps or something...

Top Bottom