• ...and so much more!
  • saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    92fs, condition 2, safety off.

i feel it effectively gives me a condition 0, the decocked hammer jsut means i have a longer and more deliberated trigger pull, with 0 chance of (god forbid) it dropping on the ground, and somehow dropping the hammer on a live round.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I carry my 1911 in condition 1. Maybe someday I will switch to condition 0, but I see no reason for it. The thumb safety
    is there for a reason, and it is easy enough to switch off as I draw out of my holster or at any point before firing.

It cracks me up to see in so many moves where people draw and rack pistols. The same goes for pump shotguns.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have a grip safety, and I have a "not pulling the trigger" safety. When there's not a threat I have to consciously overcome my objection to putting my finger on the trigger, including at the range. I have no adrenaline reaction, so no emotional impediment. My trigger discipline is such that if I hand the thing to you, not only will it be cleared, I will be holding it by the trigger guard so you can't put your booger hook on the bang switch. That's how I do it, because that's how important it is. None of mine will ever ND if I can help it.

Top Bottom