• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brdhntr37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Haha. Touche. I'll wait a year when this thread dies then ask again just to keep it going. Still got a few guns up for sale with probably a little more to come once I figure out what I want to get rid of. Mainly shotguns tho, so nothing that really has to be registered anyways

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Haha. Touche. I'll wait a year when this thread dies then ask again just to keep it going. Still got a few guns up for sale with probably a little more to come once I figure out what I want to get rid of. Mainly shotguns tho, so nothing that really has to be registered anyways
    Nothing has to be registered except NFA items…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nothing has to be registered period, unless it's an NFA item.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nothing has to be registered except NFA items…
    iu

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Haha yourself, that sounds like (to me anyway) trolling. I’ll let others deal with that.

Now where is that unwatch / ignore tab?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    :hooked:

dontfeed

brdhntr37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Haha yourself, that sounds like (to me anyway) trolling. I’ll let others deal with that.

Now where is that unwatch / ignore tab?
    Sorry, really didn't mean to troll, just a small attempt at humor. Not at all to cause conflict or instigate anything. No intention to ever start anything resembling this thread again, just didn't think it would last this long

AC3D

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Crazy stories on here enjoying reading up on it. I personally fill out a the information on a BOS (single copy for myself) and ask they sign it. I have traded some and sold some to friends or family without it on rare occasions though. The BOS for me is more so for my records to make sure I have all my inventory and nothing is missing. When you have a few safes in a few different places (hunting cabin/range vault) helps me to keep my records straight.

Top Bottom