• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    A woman has revealed that she's 'married' a six-foot male doll - and claims she is now in a polyamorous relationship with the toy and the zombie female doll she 'tied the knot' with six years ago.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lightfoot Hired to investigate Tiffany Henyard!

Yep, being discussed here...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Lightfoot Hired to investigate Tiffany Henyard!

It's like the Eric Adams investigations, you can spend public money just about any way you want unless you go against the machine's wishes or go off the reservation on progressivism. If you do, they know all the tricks and where all the skeletons are and they throw you to the wolves

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Cool story, but WTF? We really are paying for the CG down near Australia? No wonder we have $30 trillion plus in debt…

Three men rescued this week from a remote atoll in the Pacific were subsisting on coconuts and well water when a U.S. Navy plane spotted their plea for help Sunday, a Coast Guard spokeswoman said.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Cool story, but WTF? We really are paying for the CG down near Australia? No wonder we have $30 trillion plus in debt…

Three men rescued this week from a remote atoll in the Pacific were subsisting on coconuts and well water when a U.S. Navy plane spotted their plea for help Sunday, a Coast Guard spokeswoman said.

Because of the proximity to Guam I'm sure.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    “Their initial goal was to fish around Pikelot, but the skiff was damaged when they approached the island due to the swells surging on the island and surrounding shoal,” Chief Warrant Officer Sara Muir of Coast Guard Forces Micronesia, Sector Guam told Stars and Stripes by email Thursday.

Coast Guard Forces Micronesia, Sector Guam

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    “Their initial goal was to fish around Pikelot, but the skiff was damaged when they approached the island due to the swells surging on the island and surrounding shoal,” Chief Warrant Officer Sara Muir of Coast Guard Forces Micronesia, Sector Guam told Stars and Stripes by email Thursday.

I would have thought that Biden would have sold Guam to the PRC by now. :dunno:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    This may or may not be news to some of you, but the war on Christianity is real. I was typing a response to a person on facebook. All I was gonna put was "Thanks" because they had answered a question I had. The facebook auto-fill took my "thanks" and ran with it... After I put in the period and space, it went away, but when I backspaced to the end of "thanks" it came right back up. This is the new world order at work.

**** allah1 - Copy.png

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    This may or may not be news to some of you, but the war on Christianity is real. I was typing a response to a person on facebook. All I was gonna put was "Thanks" because they had answered a question I had. The facebook auto-fill took my "thanks" and ran with it... After I put in the period and space, it went away, but when I backspaced to the end of "thanks" it came right back up. This is the new world order at work.

View attachment 347510
    FB sucks anyways.

Top Bottom