• ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    One of each?

Without knowing what you prefer to shoot/carry, it is hard to make a recommendation. Do you want a variety? Or do you lean towards a particular type/caliber/configuration?

noname1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    I have tried many combinations over the years and have come to the conclusion that you absolutely cannot go wrong with a Glock 27 and a Ruger LCP for everyday carry. After that I would add a 1911 for the shootability at the range and the fact it is probably the finest firearm ever made. Then you proabably could add a nice .22 for target shooting at the range cheaply. I like my Colt .22 Target. Then a large S&W revolver that could go in a night stand and be used for deer hunting could round out the 5.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I recommend finding ONE that fits you JUST right -- not too hot, not too cold, not too hard or too soft, too big or too small, but JUST right, and shooting the bejeezus out of it until it's like an extension of your body. Shoot it until the springs don't spring and the firing pin is too dull to pop a primer. Use the money you would have used on the other four for ammunition, or training, or beer and hot wings.

But, of course, YMMV.

Top Bottom