• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm working on modding my back seats to store a rifle inside them since there is hollow area under them. Fold up, unzip, grab and go. Nobody would know otherwise.

No lift on mine, but tires are bigger and the noise exterminates prius'

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder which is more likely? Guns being stolen from vehicles or guns being stolen from houses?

If I were to keep a long gun in the vehicle, a fair part of the thought process might be coming home to trouble?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's all well and good if you're in front of the pack but if you're in the middle of the chaos that's not gonna do you any good.
    If there is no room on the sides then yeah. But I've drove in bad places before and you aren't ever supposed to ride someone's bumper where you get blocked in. Next time you see a cop that's on their game, notice how they won't get so close to the car in front of them so they can't get out if they need to. That's not by accident. They are trained to do that.
    if I'm truly blocked in then if I'm not in direct danger then I guess I'll have to wait it out. But people blocking a street is a criminal act and not normal behavior and it's not peaceful no matter what they claim. It's dangerous for everyone.

Top Bottom