Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How about Napolitano for SCJ?

I saw yesterday a reminder that Ginsburg said she would resign if Trump was elected. That opens two spots. Judge Napolitano for one and Judge Pirro for the other.

Breyer, Sotomayor, and Kagan would foul themselves at that turn of events!

Blessings,
    Bill

That might have been my post about J. Ginsburg you're refering to Bill. I was informed on another place that that was never uttered by her. (I probably took it as word from someone else's post). But she did imply by something her late husband said it might be time to move to New Zealand. :D

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Not on the up and up. What do ya'll think of Priebus and Bannon? I've at least heard of Priebus. Bannon is unknown to me.

EDIT: Did some reading. Priebus seems like a strategic move in putting the party behind Trump. Bannon sounds like your typical Wall Street type of which we just rallied around destroying in the form of Hillary Clinton.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think they are leaps and bounds ahead of Valerie Jarret and crew. The good thing we already know about Trump is that whoever he picks will perform above and beyond or they will be fired.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not on the up and up. What do ya'll think of Priebus and Bannon? I've at least heard of Priebus. Bannon is unknown to me.

EDIT: Did some reading. Priebus seems like a strategic move in putting the party behind Trump. Bannon sounds like your typical Wall Street type of which we just rallied around destroying in the form of Hillary Clinton.

Think of the Trump version of Al Sharpton (ie- a buffoon)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Think of the Trump version of Al Sharpton (ie- a buffoon)

Maybe. I think more like Trump's Ariana Huffington. He's the guy behind Breitbart news. Former Goldman-Sachs investment banker, as well as operating his own investment banking company. No matter who won, the big banks weren't going to lose.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trumps gonna need an insider to help him navigate his way around Washington so I guess he trusts Priebus with that task as Chief of Staff.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    A former UN ambassador? Lol. Are we supposed to be draining, or filling the swamp. Nevertheless, I doubt very seriously he's in consideration. I may be wrong. I hope I'm wrong, but if not :facepalm:

Bolton is awesome. He was a strong presence for the US and a man who talks tough. Exactly what we need. Heck, maybe he'll help us exit the UN

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bolton is awesome. He was a strong presence for the US and a man who talks tough. Exactly what we need. Heck, maybe he'll help us exit the UN

I admittedly probably don't know nearly as much about Bolton as you, so maybe you can correct me when I ask (using wiki as a source) these concerns: His advisor role to Federal Capital Investment, Opposing reparations to Japanese interment camp victims, pushing executive priv for Reagan, and his involvement with Iran-Contra. This is a guy who is a long-time politician. He doesn't seem to be much of a fresh of breath air from what we have endured for far too long.

Oh, and it appears he does not like the UN, despite serving as an ambassador.

Top Bottom