• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Is John Bolton not as stereotypical neoconservative? Never saw a foreign adventure he didn't want to jump on?
    Call me crazy but 'talks tough' isn't a good qualification unless we're talking about a 6th grade bully.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Is John Bolton not as stereotypical neoconservative? Never saw a foreign adventure he didn't want to jump on?
    Call me crazy but 'talks tough' isn't a good qualification unless we're talking about a 6th grade bully.

Well the pre-req for being tough is talking tough, so I'll take it over what we have now. I fully support Bolton as stated above

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    What is this "white nationalist movement" I keep reading about? Is this a fabrication much like the "Alt-right" that was thrown around during the election?

I will say that I have heard of a general trend of nationalism not just in the US, but in also Europe, but was unaware that is was limited to a particular race or demographic.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What is this "white nationalist movement" I keep reading about? Is this a fabrication much like the "Alt-right" that was thrown around during the election?

I will say that I have heard of a general trend of nationalism not just in the US, but in also Europe, but was unaware that is was limited to a particular race or demographic.

The Alt-Right is a fabrication? That's a label they gave themselves. The media didn't make that up, it's an actual publication that has been around for a while too. And I assume you don't have to guess what the White Nationalist Movement is. Some say there's a connection between the two.

Looking at your avatar, I gotta ask, are you a police officer? If so, I'd find it difficult to believe that you don't know more, about WNs.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Alt-Right is a fabrication? That's a label they gave themselves. The media didn't make that up, it's an actual publication that has been around for a while too. And I assume you don't have to guess what the White Nationalist Movement is. Some say there's a connection between the two.

Looking at your avatar, I gotta ask, are you a police officer? If so, I'd find it difficult to believe that you don't know more, about WNs.

Hence why the Bannon appointment is such a concern to people of color and non-Christians.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

Ok, that confirms then what I was thinking...a fairly small number of folks on the fringe making a lot of noise and saying some really stupid stuff, but whose actions and opinions don't actually reflect those of the larger demographic. The fabrication I'm talking about is the incorrect link that the media is creating that casts everyone that happens to be white and conservative into this group.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Well the pre-req for being tough is talking tough, so I'll take it over what we have now. I fully support Bolton as stated above

I prefer intelligent, thoughtful and measured to **** em all to death. He and Guilliani are chicken hawks, the worst kind of war mongers.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Can you please quote the source where he said that? I prefer actual truth to fear mongering Internet posts

It's a poorly thought out TV show reference on my part, not a quote. Bolton has backed nearly every foreign intervention blunder of the past two decades. If you agree with those and want to see more boots on the ground/regime change in the middle east I think Bolton is your man. I think Iraq, for example, was a costly mistake. Bolton holds the opposite view.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It'll take an army of bureaucratic and financial geniuses to un**** HHS. Not really doctor work...

I hope the administration can find a place for Dr. Carson. Whatever he might do would be beneficial to our country.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sylvia Burwell.... ever heard of her? Neither had I. She's the current Sec. of the HHS. Carson may have felt insulted. I mean they didn't even offer Surgeon General position.

I thought they (Sec. of the HHS and Surgeon General) were one in the same?????? I miss Koop....And his facial hair...I felt like he was "Surgeon Admiral" lol.....

I honestly thought Carson was a given....

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I feel like it's important to realize something here.

Trump has a backbone, as he demonstrated during the campaign. If he can maintain it, keeping people like this on a short leash won't be a problem.

Top Bottom