• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    nakinate "I'll preface this by saying that I always safety check a gun before disassembly. I don't own a Glock, but if what I've read is true, that you have to pull the trigger to take it apart, then that is monumentally stupid. It is even more stupid to not safety check it. I think that's why this was directed at Glock guys." And you don't do dry fire drills? I saw another person say that they 'never' muzzle themselves. I guess they never clean a revolver or a long gun without taking them completely apart. Simply illogical.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Why do people who do a dumbass thing, think that they need to share their dumbassedness and think that they need to be a PSA to all gun owners. How many of us didn't shoot ourselves in the wrist yesterday? Yeah. Keep that **** to yourself...

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    nakinate "I'll preface this by saying that I always safety check a gun before disassembly. I don't own a Glock, but if what I've read is true, that you have to pull the trigger to take it apart, then that is monumentally stupid. It is even more stupid to not safety check it. I think that's why this was directed at Glock guys." And you don't do dry fire drills? I saw another person say that they 'never' muzzle themselves. I guess they never clean a revolver or a long gun without taking them completely apart. Simply illogical.
    You do NOT have to pull the trigger. You can go to slide lock and remove the striker all together. Then disassemble per normal procedure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN_DdOHF4Fo

Do this with the upper on the lower. Not too difficult really.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You do NOT have to pull the trigger. You can go to slide lock and remove the striker all together. Then disassemble per normal procedure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN_DdOHF4Fo

Do this with the upper on the lower. Not too difficult really.

Or you could just be a responsible gun owner and check the chamber before disassembling the gun as intended.

I assume none of you guys are getting much dry fire practice in. :dunno:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Or you could just be a responsible gun owner and check the chamber before disassembling the gun as intended.

I assume none of you guys are getting much dry fire practice in. :dunno:
    Oh I do, it's just that the trigger pull thing as an excuse means someone slacks off on the 4 rules from time to time. If I point it at something I can live with destroying, I'm not really breaking a rule am I? The purple is implied.

Top Bottom