• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have an? I have a? What's with all the singular?

Pffft, what have we discussed about the importance of a deep bench?

Find a gun you like, buy multiple copies.

Dude, trust me. I want to buy a million guns, but I owe my soul to the Sallie Mae ho as they say.

Also a week away from plopping down 20% on a new house. I know, excuses, excuses. Maybe I'll ask for a Mosin for Christmas. Those are still free, right?

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    I know people who own no handguns, but you walk into their vaults it's walkways in it with rifles piled high. Then again I know people who have safes lined up on all walls in their basement, you open them up and nothing but handguns. They only own a few shotguns, no rifles.
    It's not a matter what you own, but as a whole all gun nuts should stick together regardless. Divided in the ranks, divided we fall.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It's not a matter what you own, but as a whole all gun nuts should stick together regardless. Divided in the ranks, divided we fall.

Tell that to krik, he started it. I offered to go shooting with him and buy the ammo but he wouldn't dress as his avatar :(

If there is ever a war between the rifle guys and the handgun guys, I'm going to side with the rifle folk. Just self-preservation.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom