• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    So my sister usually complains about how I wrap presents and granted she has a foot to stand on for this argument. I don't care. If the paper covers everything and the tape is doing its job then I feel I have succeeded. So this year I put a little more effort into wrapping her present. I started off by cutting out 6 individual pieces of paper for each side of the box. I then used 24 strips of duct tape to hold all the paper in place. Each sheet got its own strip of tape for each side (the entire length of the box). It took me 10-15 minutes just to wrap her present like this.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Looks good. My Dad used to wrap presents like this when I was a kid. It always made it easy to spot the ones that came from him.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Years ago my brother in law and I would compete in over wrapping each others presents. One year he gave me my present in a sealed can. I had a heck of time opening the can even with a can opener. He won the competition that year.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    That's beautiful work right there! If you had used the comics out of the Sunday paper it would have been even better though!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    One year, when I was younger, I put each present in a trash bag and covered every inch of it in duct tape. Good luck getting that open.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You are definitely a thoughtful person. Think about how you are extending the thrill of anticipation for those in the process of opening the gift. Well done!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I had to wrap a reasonably large brown box for a game of dirty Polly. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of telling my wife that I planned to spray paint it cammo. I got home from work to find it had been wrapped. Lol.

Top Bottom