• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    In for sure now. We'll see how the day goes, might finally do the LTD classifier I'd been saying I was going to do all season.

I'll probably come out tomorrow to watch y'all setup too. :laugh:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Can anyone bring three extra mags for a Glock 23 for a new shooter to borrow for the match?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    So, you know what is a really dumb thing to do the night before a match? Decide you NEED to clean under the rear sight!

IMG_0052.jpg

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Should have learned from my mistake. NEVER clean a gun before a match. Especially a major

It was loose before I cleaned it. Only thing holding it in was the cutout for the blade in the rear. :n00b:
    It's actually a good thing I cleaned it, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed. It shot pretty well in practice today.

Lots of red loctite when it went back together. If I cranked down any harder on the set screws, I was going to snap the allen wrench.

Hopefully one of the generous, intelligent, hard-working and all around awesome guy ROs will let me double check it beforehand. :D

I think I've got it lined up pretty good windage wise, but since you have to take out the elevation screw to get at the set screws, I might be way high/way low.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Stages are built! All that is left to do is hang paper. Should be a good match to end the season with for ACC.
    See you all in the Morning

Top Bottom