• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    That was fun! I'm not sure weather can be bad enough to make that not fun. I'm leaning toward using my M&P (regular full size) all the time rather than the pro. I think I shoot just as well or better with the regular one. I can't figure out why but it feels more solid the more I move around and/or quickly go from target to target.

Thanks for all the guys that were able to get there early and setup. Nice stages!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    1/2" is a pretty conservative estimate, I'd put it at 2" :):

Mongo really had some fun stages put together and it was a helluva lot of fun shooting them, weather notwithstanding. The "super-squad" was great to shoot with as well.

If my calculations are correct, I squeaked into B Production. On the limited reshoot, ran ~58% with a gun I've never shot before out of a holster I wasn't sure how to even work until a few minutes before. (THANKS Skroggster!!!) It ain't much, but I'm quite happy with it.

This was also my first clean match EVER. No mikes, no deltas. Didn't drop many points on most stages. I made triple sure of that. :laugh:

I can't think of a better way to close out the season.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Well, it was a rough day. This is the MOST work I have ever put into keeping scores. Whew! If there would have been many more shooters it may have been a month before you got scores.

All 15 of you! Man.............The sad part is I only got to consume 1 beer!
    !x-usc:cid:DDA2DC3FF8934C15A98155C7F39B975F@SkroggsterHP

Here are the results! The originals without Z-man Reed factored in are at USPSA.org http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=3373

The results with Zach were emailed.

If anyone knows how to forward or get ahold of Chris Belleville the email he gave me is not working. (writing) :dunno:

Bart Farmer

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    a little wet but still fun. good stages--great people. thanks to Danial and crew for all the work. thanks to everyone for letting me shoot thru so i could have lunch with my kids.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Top Bottom