• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Oh, I'm looking forward to it! (And hopefully, I'll get to meet some INGOers, too.)

Forgot to mention. Since this is your EDC gun, if you carry "hot" to the match, I'd check with Aron first (send him a PM) and find out how he wants you to proceed. With the Cold Range thing, most everybody shows up with their gear in a bag & unloaded, but I'm sure Coach will be along shortly to set this straight.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Forgot to mention. Since this is your EDC gun, if you carry "hot" to the match, I'd check with Aron first (send him a PM) and find out how he wants you to proceed. With the Cold Range thing, most everybody shows up with their gear in a bag & unloaded, but I'm sure Coach will be along shortly to set this straight.

Good point. I'll check with Aron, but if it's any issue, I have no problem carrying in my EDC cold.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I haven't shot this event so I went to the registration page to see what was needed. It appears you have to provide the personal info and then pay before you can select your preferred flight unless I'm missing something. Not being able to shoot the 5:30 flight presents a major problem for me.

Is it possible to select the flight time before paying the entry fee ?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We still have room. Get out of the house during the Holidays and make some noise.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Found an inexpensive mag carrier. I should be good to go. Looking forward to it!

(P.S. Coach: I'm pretty sure I signed up for the 5:30 flight. How do I verify? People asking about flights, above, have me second guessing myself.)

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Found an inexpensive mag carrier. I should be good to go. Looking forward to it!

(P.S. Coach: I'm pretty sure I signed up for the 5:30 flight. How do I verify? People asking about flights, above, have me second guessing myself.)

If you signed up online, it should be on your email confirmation.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Call the range. They can tell you from the list.

Top Bottom