• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    They had lots of 9mm WWB, some .40 Blazer brass, about 8 boxes of 45 auto WWB, .38 spl WWB. There was some more but I don't remember it all. This was as of an hour ago.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I didn't see any .223, and I didn't look for .22 but they have had .22 every time I have been in there in the past month. :dunno: I knew someone was going to as me about some caliber so I looked all around and tried to remember everything. Obviously I didn't do a good enough job looking. haha

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    good luck, I hope they still have it. I guess it will be a good test to see if people are still panic buying!

O and I didn't contribute to the panic buying craze. I went shooting Friday and needed to reload on the used up ammo so I got 1 box of 100 rounds of WWB. Just what I need to go again.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    good luck, I hope they still have it. I guess it will be a good test to see if people are still panic buying!

O and I didn't contribute to the panic buying craze.

We caught the last few of the WWB .45 VALPKS but left 8 9mm for the rest. It was a huge line at the counter. They only had 1 10/22 left. Shorty style.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Let ya know if they get any in next week. My daughter keeps forgetting to check every time they get an order. She works in a different department so she gets a pass. But still she needs to stay on top of these things.:draw:

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    30 minutes ago they had about 6 boxes of 9mm WWB 100 round value pack and 12 boxes of 45 auto(I think it was the value pack) but WWB for sure. They might have more because they were stocking the shelves when I got there (got 1 box of 9mm). The lady behind the counter said they will be getting some .40 in tonight on one of the 2 trucks that will be coming. She didn't know which truck it will be on though.

RTDoug

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Hey fellers,

Whats the panic for?

Buy a box here, a box there.

Don't let them get to you.

Don't buy it all.

That's what they want.

Especially if it's on your debit card.

Regards

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I just like to tell people they have it, Walmart has the best prices for ammo. I only buy a box at a time anyways, and all my friends are the same way. I like to keep about 200 around the house so I can go to the range when I get that unavoidable need to go to the range. hehe I pay cash anyways, I don't have a CC and if I have the cash on me then I know there is still money in the bank.

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    I dont remember the last time I even saw 9mm at the Valpo Walmart.

I got lucky and scored a box of 32 ACP for my Keltec last week. Was the first ammo Ive bought there in about 6 months.

I bought 200rd's of 9mm at Valpo Walmart tonight for $19.XX/100. They had 4 more boxes left.

Plenty of .45 in today, too. Probably 15 boxes.

Also, the guy working the counter told me I'm not allowed to carry my gun in public places, and I told him he was smoking crack. :dunno:

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I bought 200rd's of 9mm at Valpo Walmart tonight for $19.XX/100. They had 4 more boxes left.

Plenty of .45 in today, too. Probably 15 boxes.

Also, the guy working the counter told me I'm not allowed to carry my gun in public places, and I told him he was smoking crack. :dunno:

Hey go easy on the guy, he works at Wal-Mart! :): :D

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ammo status at Valparaiso Wal-mart as of 1:30 am Sunday.

15+ 100ct WWB 9mm $19.97
    2 100ct WWB .38sp $29.97
    1 50ct .38 +P JHP $29.97
    3-4 100 ct WWB .45 auto $29.97
    1 50ct .45 JHP $29.97

a smattering of assorted rifle ammo

still no .22 of any value, no bricks or HP boxes

6 box limit on ammo purchases
    Early shoppers will score the ammo!:ingo:

Top Bottom