• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    They have a lot more .40 as of 1:00. Probably close to 3000 rounds. There was some under the bottom shelf that I could only see what was in the front. By that time they only had 2.32 ACP boxes left.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Well on saturday they got a pretty big shipment of 9mm and .45 auto. It must just be your timing. :dunno:

The Wal-mart in Merrillville has 3 boxes 9mm WWB 100 round and also about 8 boxes of 50 round blazer brass. They also have some .40 This was as of 4:00 PM

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    I'm headed out to the Valpo Walmart later to see if they have any .40 S&W left, like the above post says. Might have a good shooting day or two this week if I can pick up 200-300 rounds. Anyone want to come?

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    8pm -

Plenty of .40 S&W in, nabbed 2 boxes myself.

No more 9mm, though.

I don't know if I can wait until this weekend to shoot :P

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    week before or so they rcvd 1 box of .40 in their orders. So some may be buying before it hits the shelves somewhere but valpo just plain isn't getting their orders right. I bet somewhere somehow their automatic replenish system is contributing to this deal. Just look on midways site for all the different item numbers to see all of the different seasonal and discontinued wwb still in their system. If a computer based auto order keeps ordering discontinued items and a pi$$ poor manager doesn't catch the error. no one gets any new stock. This may not be the case but we know some vendors are getting shipments and the $8 an hour stock people probably have zero interest in solving a problem like this because they are "overworked and underpaid". My darling daughter the "walmart" employee has been texting me for the last hour about wanting to be put back on my family phone plan instead of working. If that gives you a clue...lol

Top Bottom