• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShellShock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    CZ gold!

800+ rnds no FTF or FTE's. I have fired cheap ammo, match grade, and self defences rounds and she eats them all. The CZ p07 Duty is a hybrid 1911. SA/DA omega 2 stage trigger,16+1 Cap., And interchangable decock/safety. And comes with 2 mags, cleaning brushes, and a lock. CZ has a deep inset slide that takes up most if not all of the recoil. The "DUTY" tag means that they have run this hand gun threw the ringer and found it deamed fit for police DUTY carry. Shot 18" steel at 50 yards with actually great accuracy. They have one for $499 at US Defence Solutions and I watch people pass them over for Glocks and XD's all the time. Dont get me wrong those are great had guns also. Until you shoot a CZ it is hard to compare it with any other hand gun. I am refining my kydex skill and have made 2 for my P07. And will be selling some in the near future. I like the CZ love!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    yet I don't feel like CZ's are accepted as a big name or "mainstream" pistol. More like a hidden jem in the US pistol world.

I prefer them that way ;) When I tell my friends who are casual gun owners that I like CZ pistols/firearms they look at me like I must be buying some junky off brand because they never heard of it....

Thats just fine by me :D They can keep their Glocks and XD's (although an XDs is definitely on my radar)

Top Bottom