• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Definitely very interesting videos. You need to keep practicing at 200M, you were to close to quit.

Sp guns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2016
    Greece
    Hi.!! Tomorrow i will make a video, what shotgun have more penetration power ? The 12g or the 410.?? Both of them will shoot magnum slugs at 50 and 100m..!! What do you think.?? What shotgun will penetrate more pieces of wood.?? I dont know.!! The 12g have huge difference of energy that the 410 but the 410 is a lot smaller than the 12g.!! I dont know..

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    With the water balloon test I am wondering if the water is simply forcing both projectiles off course?

If you put a balloon to the left and the right of the fourth balloon it might show better whether penetration is being stopped or the projectile is being diverted from its course.

I too find those results interesting.

Doug

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    With the water balloon test I am wondering if the water is simply forcing both projectiles off course?

If you put a balloon to the left and the right of the fourth balloon it might show better whether penetration is being stopped or the projectile is being diverted from its course.

Doug
    Water stops bullets very well. Mythbusters did a big show on it, even shooting a .50 BMG into a pool.

Sp guns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2016
    Greece

Doug

Hi.! If you see the slow motion of the first shot with the shotgun you can see the slug that looses all the energy ..!!

Top Bottom