• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    Why not the Walther PPQ it has the same ergos but a slightly better trigger IMHO.

I have a PPQ M2 and I dry fired a VP9 right next to it. (I am an HK fan, I have an HK 45, an HK 45t, and a P30, but I still preferred the PPQ.) Feels like damn near the same gun, but the trigger is better on the PPQ for me. The PPQ has a smoother trigger with a crisper feel. The HK did have a shorter reset though.

I was in disbelief how inexpensive the VP9 was in comparison to other HK offerings.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have the PPQ and a VP9 and the P30s love all three of them but like you probably favor the PPQ but it sure is close. All three IMHO are fantastic choices.

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    I just had a chance to get some quiet trigger time and ran 100 rounds through my VP9... very happy with it. I finally found a gun that actually fits my weird long hands, once I put in the L backstrap and M right panel. The grips is very nice to configure.

The trigger was a bit gritty when I bought it very lightly used, but it just needed a cleaning to get some crud out of the springs travel-path along the right side of the grip.

Also; holy crap do handguns get dirty quickly. Mighta been the Remington ammo I was shooting though... first time I've used it. I normally shoot Federal target but found the Rem for a good price.

Last edited:

AceDerringer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You should get your hands on one before just grabbing the Glock...I have both but definitely prefer the VP9...more accurate out of the box and a far superor trigger, IMHO.

Lakeman62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Syracuse area
    I just picked up the VP9 after watching Hickock45 do a review on YouTube and let me tell you it is a tack driver just like he says. you'll not be disappointed.

Top Bottom