• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RickyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Which one of you *******s keeps buying all the Perfecta .223 at the Jefferson Pointe Walmart? :): I go in there they day they stock up (which was like 2 weeks ago, they still haven't restocked ammo) and the sporting goods manager, standing there with 3 shopping carts FULL of various ammo boxes, says "some guy came in this morning with his family and they bought all of it" Leave me like 2 boxes next time, I'll be your best friend forever.... course I bought half of their Perfecta 9mm:cool:

p.s. any idea when they usually restock? not that you'd tell me anyhow:):

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Sorry I bought all 3 boxes of the Perfecta .223 they had on the shelf last Saturday. You can thank me for only buying 2 boxes of 9mm so you can have the rest. :)

RickyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Buy it in bulk online. Last time I did comparison shopping, even with shipping, it's cheaper than Walmart.

I can't seem to find any Perfecta online. I have seen cheaper .223 online but nothing in brass cases.

Perfecta? When did that start being sold? I've never heard of it.

I think fairly recently, It's really cheap brass cased ammo. The .223 is $15 for 50 rnds and the 9mm goes for $10

It's all good TWEAKD4, I'll get it next time ;)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can't seem to find any Perfecta online. I have seen cheaper .223 online but nothing in brass cases.

I think fairly recently, It's really cheap brass cased ammo. The .223 is $15 for 50 rnds and the 9mm goes for $10

It's all good TWEAKD4, I'll get it next time ;)

Huh...

Looks like Walmart has gotten more competitive then--good to know. Looks like $0.30/rnd for brass is about the going rate. This doesn't show "Perfecta" but for comparison:

223 remington ammo rifle

But on the other hand, a person can just order any one of these without...competing for it. :)

RickyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for the link GodFearin, those look like good prices. They are killin' me on the shipping though! but on the plus side they have American Eagle for about 8 bucks more than the Perfecta taking taxes into account, and I'm sure it's better ammo than Perfecta. Just gotta get my cheap ass to pony up and buy 1k rnds at once:):

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    True story.
    I bought my first handgun during the first ammo rush of Obama. I knew all the people that worked the gun counter at wal mart and they'd sell me as much as I wanted even though they had a 6 box limit. Me being young, living at home with no bills, and making quite a bit of money I'd buy all they had every week for like 3 months.

Fast forward a couple years later I was shooting with a buddy and he said hey do you remember back in 2009 when wal mart never had any 9mm ammo?

I just laughed and said I never had a problem. I bought thousands of rounds of it.

He said but they had a limit and I said not for me they didn't.

I saw it click in his head that I was the reason he couldn't get any.

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Why would one pay 10.00 plus tax for Perfecta 9mm when Sellier and Bellot 9mm can be had for 219.00 per case along with it's long standing reputation?

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Why would one pay 10.00 plus tax for Perfecta 9mm when Sellier and Bellot 9mm can be had for 219.00 per case along with it's long standing reputation?

Some people are afraid to place on-line orders, I'm not one of them. I gave up on big box stores a couple of years ago.
    I order most of my ammo from Aim surplus and Natchez and other pro gun on-line retailers. Yes you pay shipping, but often times shipping is much cheaper than sales tax.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    True story.
    I bought my first handgun during the first ammo rush of Obama. I knew all the people that worked the gun counter at wal mart and they'd sell me as much as I wanted even though they had a 6 box limit. Me being young, living at home with no bills, and making quite a bit of money I'd buy all they had every week for like 3 months.

Fast forward a couple years later I was shooting with a buddy and he said hey do you remember back in 2009 when wal mart never had any 9mm ammo?

I just laughed and said I never had a problem. I bought thousands of rounds of it.

He said but they had a limit and I said not for me they didn't.

I saw it click in his head that I was the reason he couldn't get any.

There were, and still are guys doing this at every Walmart... I know of a guy that sends his wife there on the days that the truck comes so he can have 1st dibs on the .22 ammo. I find this highly rediculous, and even told him so- since his only .22 is one of those stupid Beretta Neos and he only has 1 magazine for it. LoL! What in the world are they thinking?!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Thanks for the link GodFearin, those look like good prices. They are killin' me on the shipping though! but on the plus side they have American Eagle for about 8 bucks more than the Perfecta taking taxes into account, and I'm sure it's better ammo than Perfecta. Just gotta get my cheap ass to pony up and buy 1k rnds at once:):

Yeah shipping can be pretty salty sometimes but it pays to get on some mailing lists. Like right now, Freedom Munitions has free shipping for orders over $99. And they have free shipping for all first timers. Some places are cheaper than others on their shipping too.

https://www.freedommunitions.com/?u...l-of-the-day&c3ch=Email&c3nid=eblast_20160325

Top Bottom