• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phearly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Indianapolis,IN
    Just a word of warning....don't trust walmart's online stock indicator for true in-store stock on ammo. I ALWAYS call to confirm stock if, online, it says a store has it. About 2/3rds of the time they don't really have any. All they seem to have lately in 9mm is the TulAmmo steel stuff, and the Federal 50-packs(if you're lucky).

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Calling to confirm stock probably isn't going to do a whole lot of good when the good stuff is gone almost as fast as it comes out. I got lucky today at Beech Grove Walmart and found the case better stocked than usual with WWB 100 packs of 9mm, 40 and 45. I was nice and only bought 1 box of 45acp.

dchiu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I was just in Walmart yesterday, and they still had ammunition on display. Nothing I was interested in though. Walmart is all about profit, if they can sell it they will. I don't see them stopping.

This was the Fort Wayne location in Appleglen.

87gsxr711

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Got lucky earlier this week and picked up 3 boxes of Federal Auto Match (22lr) at my local Wally World. Still selling here. As others have said, limit of 3 boxes per person per day.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    My Walmart must of stopped putting anything out. I haven't seen anything new in the case for over a month. They did put up a sign on a limit that you can purchase.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Not stopping selling ammo. That's completely false. Ammo is being limit and in stock is so bad due to supply and demand and the fact that WM hasn't raised prices like a lot of places.

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Obama just signed an executive order banning the importation of Federal Champion and Winchester White Box ammo. Walmart has signed a consent decree and will no longer sell firearms, ammunition, knives with blades longer than 3 inches, or copies of the first season of Honey Boo Boo on DVD and Blu-Ray.

mlake12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    may be just a rumor but i still hate that place, i shop local as often as possible even if it costs more, ESPECIALLY when it comes to firearms etc

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Was in the Wal-Mart at Heartland crossing this morning and the shelves were bare except for .22short. In talking with the sales guy he said one thing he notices is that the UPS & FedEx drivers are in there every day. They come back and look, buy what they can then start calling friends. Sometimes the WM on North Keystone in Indy surprise you and has ammo in stock. Picked up some 9MM & .40SW on Wednesday.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    After Obama leaves office after his term, we better vote for someone who would repeal his order. Like in the past, President BUsh idid repeal the crime bill laws signed in by CLinton.

Top Bottom