• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    “The bottom line is no individual should be buying bulk amounts of ammunition without a federal background check from places like gas stations, pharmacies, and convenience storesespecially without any sort of regulation and no record of the sale,” said Representative Robert Garcia.

Do you guys buy a lot of your ammo from 7-11 and CVS???
    I buy my ammo only from Shell stations.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    The bill prohibits bulk sales of ammunition based on the type of ammo. It specifically limits individuals to purchasing no more than 100 rounds for .50 caliber ammo – the most deadly, potent military grade – and 1000 rounds for all other ammunition within a 5-day period.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There are some places out in the boonies where you can find ammo sold in weird places. They never have much sometimes a few boxes, and it’s often in mostly old gun calibers.

Weirdest place was a western wear store.

The more rural or up the the mountains you get, the more likely your going to see it pop up.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Not Walmarts in Marion County. And it's "sell", not "sale". Sell is a verb. Sale is a noun. Sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine and you're not the only one to use the word that way. :):
    Ooooh. FB marketplace is dead to me for the sale/sell conflation. Drives me nuts. Makes me not look at whatever they are “saling.”

I used to buy ammo in gas stations. This was before “convenience” stores existed. Pretty much not in the last 40 years. Of course, some of those politicians are pretty old and the dementia tends to affect long term memory the least.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    “The bottom line is no individual should be buying bulk amounts of ammunition without a federal background check from places like gas stations, pharmacies, and convenience storesespecially without any sort of regulation and no record of the sale,” said Representative Robert Garcia.

Do you guys buy a lot of your ammo from 7-11 and CVS???
    Well, gas station. Same place I get my fake Rolexes, rugs, hummus from Eama Fatima and 9MM from Eamm Achmed. The hummus is amazing.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    We have been here before and it was discarded years ago when proven that it did nothing. Recording ammo sales solved no crimes.
    I remember buying .22LR at 3D (Danners) and having to provide name, address, DOB, and signature. What a waste of energy and time. I'm sure that it stopped a lot of crime (NOT)!

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I know a couple general stores that sell a very wide array of things, including ammo, but they're also in locations where they probably wouldn't follow this law if it came to pass.

Top Bottom