• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I thought the Indiana commander was going to jump through the screen and eat me....

And thought the guy in Arizona loved saying "international incident".

I have never forgot a gun and left it on the ground either.

The guy trying to collect water with one hand while holding his rifle with the other was funny to watch.

Keg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    I just tuned in this show and am laughing my ass off. I am prepper and would not trust these idiots with guarding my rabbit cages. I am an engineer and soft as a marshmallow but this bs of the commander is crazy. In 6 weeks these guys are going to be looking at each other thinking what kind of roast they can carve off of each other. Prepping is not just about guns and defense its mostly about getting things ready for shortages. That Indiana Commander had to go 3 bills and the sneak ability of a fattened hog. It seems almost like a pyramid scheme you start it get people to join and get benefits from them. The more that join the more benefits you get.

shadowmun43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Armed Preppers
    I'm sorry you all have been drafted!! I given you all even rank so now we out number the watchmen.....P.S. I thought the C.O. broke his neck when he rolled down the hill trying to take the guards gun.One word comes to mind CHUMLEY.Remember no ones the boss who's on point??

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I think the majority of them had "good intentions" in their organizations but the media has portrayed these groups as "redneck gun toting neandrathals"for years so their steroetyped like the rest of us gunowners. And the gubmint doesnt like em because they are organized (I use organized loosely) and thats dangerous.

Rock on militias! Do your thing, its your right. Just stay off the TV.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Armed Preppers
    I'm sorry you all have been drafted!! I given you all even rank so now we out number the watchmen.....P.S. I thought the C.O. broke his neck when he rolled down the hill trying to take the guards gun.One word comes to mind CHUMLEY.Remember no ones the boss who's on point??
    I thought Who was on first?:D

wof_budlou_pic.jpg

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For a civilian militia group, a better model to follow, I would think, is that of the original Americans, the Indians. Are we from Indiana or are we from Indiana? Find a group of people who need X training. Find a person willing to train you all in the ways of X. Get trained. Something more akin to a master/apprentices system.

You want everyone trained on the phonetic alphabet and radio protocol? Contact the local ham radio club and get everyone their Extra class tickets. Then, you have that expertise in-house and can train the next batch of recruits yourselves. Find ya some NRA certified firearm instructors and getcha yer gun trainin'. Find some off-road duded and get your transporters tuned up and their drivers' skills up to snuff.

None of this requires knife-hands to the chest and screaming in faces. Take your skills into the woods for vacation. It'll be the best training money can buy.

Leave the multicam at home.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    Last night on Discovery they ran a show or a new series called Militia Rising. Last night groups from Florida, Arizona, and a group from Indiana were featured.

The Indiana group was lacking....

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    all the groups were lacking! that was pretty sad. what man doesn't know how to set up a tarp shelter lol. they were rag tag at best unfortunately. I hope they invest in some P.T. and some real training

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    all the groups were lacking! that was pretty sad. what man doesn't know how to set up a tarp shelter lol. they were rag tag at best unfortunately. I hope they invest in some P.T. and some real training

The Indiana Commander does a lot of PT...Pizza Time. That's mean I know but if you are going to lead a would be paramilitary group through tactical training you need to lead by example.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!

agreed. but out of the 3 featured the group from Indiana was kind of embarassing. We don't have any real hardcore militias in the area they could have featured? lol

Keg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    The real proplem with these groups is if tshtf they could turn into a well armed band of looters that feel they have the moral high ground to take what they want.

Oh ya now when things are ok they like to give platitudes on how they will be there to rebuild and help. I truly believe they will get to the point that taking what they want will be for "the common good" so that they can help more people.

Top Bottom