• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 052.5GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Columbus
    Lafayette and West Lafayette locations have been posted on Glenn's website.

Lafayette is: Nine Irish Brothers East
    West Lafayette is: Sorrento's Pizza King

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    OK, Now confirmed Glenn Beck Meet Up in Clay City this Friday at Glory Days Restaurant/Bar. Anyone/everyone who wishes to attend is invited. GB program starts at 5 PM, I'm planning on being there prior to the show starting.

swatdoc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Franklin
    Found the info on the Greenwood meetup thanks to Google cached page which bypassed the membership req'ment.

Fireside Brewhouse, 997 E. Co. Line Rd. 5:00 pm.

ntrngr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Sheepdog HQ
    Looks like the only one in Clay is the one at Glory Days in Clay City. I'll be there. Look for the hat.

Ha! I might be a little late. I just can't keep myself from buying guns! I've got a purchase in Linton to complete. I should be back in time. Sarge, save me a seat, OK?

-NR

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Looks like the only one in Clay is the one at Glory Days in Clay City. I'll be there. Look for the hat.

Ha! I might be a little late. I just can't keep myself from buying guns! I've got a purchase in Linton to complete. I should be back in time. Sarge, save me a seat, OK?

-NR

Might be tuff, but I'll do my best ;)

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    OK, Now confirmed Glenn Beck Meet Up in Clay City this Friday at Glory Days Restaurant/Bar. Anyone/everyone who wishes to attend is invited. GB program starts at 5 PM, I'm planning on being there prior to the show starting.

I don't need to leave the house until after 4 PM :rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There were about 25 at West Lafayette. It was a pretty good show. I wasn't sure what to expect as I haven't followed the whole thing. I wasn't overwhelmed by it. It was a good message though.

I think the biggest thing that hurts us on the right is our civility. Our crowd was mostly quiet with a little clapping and cheering here and there. Same thing with the tea party in Chicago. We aren't used to be loud and obnoxious like the left is. The news cameras aren't going to come out in force if we are just a bunch of mellow people walking down a sidewalk with some signs like we did in Chicago. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a very quiet and reserved type of person.

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    Was at the Fishers one, and I believe the number was over 400. Was great to see so many. Had a great time connecting with others and signing-up to get small groups going. :rockwoot:

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    I was at the Fishers event. I came away disappointed, actually.

copyofp3130004.jpg

Too touchie/feelie for me, and not enough anger.

I like anger....

I guess I expected a battle-cry, while all I got was just plain crying...not much, for me at least, to stir the soul and get the blood flowing.

:twocents:

I'm in the wait-and-see mode now with this thing...

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    yep...... anger lets me vent. Good for me. Most of the former active duty types, are ready for some anger, and a battle cry. We've seen this political environment coming for some time. The majority of the folks at that meeting were not former miltary, and it took them much more time to "stand up" and growl a bit, than it took us. Better late than never. I just hope it wasn't a flash in the pan.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I think you have decent folk here who have taken the first step outside of their comfort zones. Conflict is new to them. They haven't quite found their VOICE yet because this is all new. I think it's going to happen, the Tea party on April 15th may bring out some more gusto. Many people signed the Declaration of Independence but I'm not sure many there, are yet at the point to understand sacrifice.

Top Bottom