• Crop Dusting

• Total voters

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    I've been studying the art of throwing my farts. I new that I was making progress when I noticed that nobody would sit near Mrs. Tyther at church anymore.

Is that so wrong?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I crop dusted people and pointed at the wife when people smelled it.

What the hell!?!? That's what my wife does to me! You can always tell its her though cause she giggles like a school girl and turns all red, that and it always smells like baby poo...(she is pregnant, didnt know it had that effect, learn something new every...hour!)

ngroark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Greensburg
    I cant say that I've been truly crop dusted in a while. I do work with two 70 year old men, both of which wear hearing aids and can't smell. I'm not sure if they know the are pooping all day long and are just waiting for somebody to mention it or they honestly just don't know they are doing it. At some point I would think one of them would at least have to acknowledge the leaking of toxic gases from his dairy-air.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    LOL heck yes farts are funny! Did you guys ever notice that while crop dusting, it works better off one foot vs. the other? My "fart stride" favors the left foot forward :D

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    :runaway:I swear the guy in the Key overalls with the black NRA hat and glasses crapped his shorts. He was everywhere I turned and was rank.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Didnt go, but I have dusted many a show in my day and got dusted by my son in law last time I went. He was of course in front of me and I kept telling him to hurry get outa the zone, as my eyes were wattering and I was gasping for breath, then I realized it was him and went between tables to another lane. Pay backs a *****! My son is the worst though, I should have named him SBD Silent but Deadly) instead of Billy, my grandson Danny is only ten months old but he can toot like a pro, guess it runs in the family. (He is from Kentucky though so it could be a natural thing for him to do).

Ever ventalated in an elevator? I was holding one back during a staff meeting in Las vegas once on the sixth floor of the Stewart Title building. Meeting ended and I bolted out the door with full intentions of making it to the parking lot, but hardly had the elevator doors closed, when I had to equalize the air pressure from the deapth of my bowels to the elevators air ducts. Ahh I thought, will be outa here in a moment.........oh no, stopping on the fifth floor, oh God no, all these poor innocent people this is a worse gassing than Auswitcz, and I cant blame it on the dog, I am the only one on the elevator comming down from the sixth and only top floor?!? Quick whats a guy to do? Get off of course, hit the stairs like an Olymbic track star, hurry before the elevator gets there too, the race is on, your lighter now anyway. Well I got to the ground floor at the same time as the loaded elevator car, before I could get aggross in front of it and into fresh air myself the doors opened and the poor folks came out gasping for breath, they were in no shape to grab pitchforks or torches and give chase.

Remind me not to eat my wifes Korean cooking with extra helpings of Kimchi, the night before a meeting after a lunch of hard boiled eggs and Miller Beer.

I heard the next day that EMS got there just in time to evacuate the building. I never said a thing. Video tape was not in use back then.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Can we bring dogs to the shows? My Pit bull can make the cat yack. He would be hoot there. Although I would prefer not to be the one walking him. He's very friendly and gas mask worthy.

Top Bottom