• Crop Dusting

• Total voters

sbnewsom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    St. John
    Best crop dust every was at Tipton gun show a few years ago. The guy in front of me called out the "Duster" in a very load voice. Yelled out " this guy pooped himself" (several times using the S-word) while pointing. Don't know if the dude really did poop himself, but everyone knows, at a certain age you just can't trust a fart. Honestly, had hints of sourdough bread and sausage. Truly a gruesome memento.

Damn this has me in tears!!!! :rofl:

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    As someone that travels the world for work and gets to experience some of the finest travel destinations known to man I have found that crop dusting Las Vegas BLVD is by far the best with the Champ Ellysee in Paris running a close second. A crowded auditorium like the 1500 would seem ideal until you realize the guy next to you smells like your very best potion all the time and your "dust" gets lost in the moment. :)

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Best crop dust every was at Tipton gun show a few years ago. The guy in front of me called out the "Duster" in a very load voice. Yelled out " this guy pooped himself" (several times using the S-word) while pointing. Don't know if the dude really did poop himself, but everyone knows, at a certain age you just can't trust a fart. Honestly, had hints of sourdough bread and sausage. Truly a gruesome memento.
    Sounds like an epic failure of the air/sh*t separator! Didn't get "crop dusted" at the 1500 but a buddy of mine CD'd me at the Linton show today. On the bright side I won't have to trim my nose hair for at least a month!

roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    I thought that you all were referring to that terrible smell by the INGO booth Sat. afternoon. They said it was burnt popcorn but I thought maybe some antigunner had released bad gas.

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I only crop dust management at work, would never subject my fellow shooting brothers and sisters to such evil.

Thankfully most of management seem to be mouth breathers :)

Max effect!

Top Bottom