What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I watched Annihilation the other night. I wouldn't say it's a great movie, but I did quite like the premise.

The new season of Grand Tour started and the first episode was pretty good.

I started watching Leave no Trace. I don't think I was in the right mood and turned it off after about ten minutes. I'll give it another go later.

Stan Against Evil is pretty good. I'm almost done with the first season.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Fraiser and Andy Griffith Show on Netflix.

Looking for a new Dish provider since Dish and HBO are still feuding. I am missing my HBO and Cinamax.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Looking for a new Dish provider since Dish and HBO are still feuding. I am missing my HBO and Cinamax.

You can buy HBO as a streaming service separately from your Dish package. Probably worthwhile for you. I think it's the same price either way.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Grand Tour- Detroit episode was entertaining. A must watch series for motor heads.

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Designated Survivor with the wife, kind of 24 light with a heavy lean to the left on political agenda.

Season 2 of Taken after wife goes to bed, although she caught me last night.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    No Country for Old Men Netflix is one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Coen brothers have crazy attention to detail and the gun play is awesome while obviously not 100% realistic, better than 99% of Hollywood. Highly recommend

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Just finished watching both seasons of Patriot, an Amazon series included with Amazon Prime.

It was very...interesting. Probably not to everyone's taste, but fascinating. Nominally it is a spy thriller, but it's a really offbeat one, some spoofing (especially of engineers!) and understated humor. Protagonist seems too mellow and "anguished" to be any good and then he unhesitatingly removes people who get in the way. Might take an episode or two to grow on you, because you keep going "what on earth is it with these people" but I think it's well worth following.

Hint: make sure your adult beverage is full, the popcorn bowl is topped off, and anyone who tends to talk during a show is fully muted. The story moves quickly, easy to miss crucial details, especially when the flashbacks are happening.

This was a really complex story line to put together. A lot of scenes where you go "well why did he do that? Dumb." or "now he's screwed", then an episode or two later you realize that was his carefully planned event to set up a later action.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom