What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The new remake of Lost In Space on Netflix, and a Will Smith movie my boy recommended, "Bright".

It's an interesting take on the fantasy genre. I enjoyed it, but it's not everyone's cup of tea. If you have decent understanding about World of Warcraft or Lord of the Rings, you probably will like it.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Bright could have been better, but I liked the Shadowrun type of world they created for it. It could have been longer and explained more if it. I’d like to see a Netflix series based in that world.

I watched her the first two episodes of Lost In Space and it’s pretty decent so far.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Money Heist. Its Spanish production about hijacking the Royal Spanish Mint. Quality dubbed into English. Might be worth you viewing.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Amazon

Blood for Blood AKA Sunday in the country starring Ernest Borgnine as the grandpa farmer and Michael J Pollard as one of the bank robbers. Vigilante justice.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    We completed Season 1 of Stranger things on Netflix and really enjoyed it. I watched Altered Carbon prior to Stranger things, but it wasnt my cup of tea. I didnt think the acting was that great. I also like Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Netflix has a good special out called "History of the Eagles". Anybody who likes music (and isn't a commie) will enjoy it, and learn about the greatest American band of our time. You'll need some time... it's 3 hrs long.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Netflix has a good special out called "History of the Eagles". Anybody who likes music (and isn't a commie) will enjoy it, and learn about the greatest American band of our time. You'll need some time... it's 3 hrs long.

Wait what? Lol
    I need some clarification on the time period...

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    House!! Seasons 1-7 (whole series) just got added a while ago to Amazon Prime.

20296-house-md-h3.jpg

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Just got to the end of NCIS' bucket of episodes, started watching Z Nation (hilarious btw), other than that, I just bounce around whatever trips my trigger as I'm scrolling by.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Adam Sandler has a new one on Netflix that was pretty funny, can’t remember the name, but it almost makes up for Ridiculous Six. It’s newer so should be fairly easy to find.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom