• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    What has he said or done to make you think that?

Watch the whole video posted earlier in this thread for a good start. Then, take a goood look at who's paying him (Rupert Murdock) and what they are paying him. Heck, for $18 million a year, I may just sell my soul as well.

This is all I have to say.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Beck is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Many of his listeners (followers) have convinced themselves to trust Beck. After all, he looks like a sheep and he sounds like a sheep; therefore, he must be a sheep.

The problem is, as time goes by as Beck looks and sounds sheepish, the rest of the flock let down their guard and just accept him as another sheep.

BUT, when the critical moment comes and danger is near, the sheep turn to their loud-mouthed, entertaining leader to take them to safety; only to find out that the sheep is really the wolf, and they all get slaughtered.

The difference between Fox News and the other MSM news networks is that Fox's Kool-Aid is Red instead of Blue. :koolaid:

Well, I for one trust no one!
    That said, the reason I started watching Beck was because he confirms my own beliefs. (And no, I am not some young, brain-dead, kool-aid drinking, "follower" type.) I've been "around" for quite a while. :D
    Unlike so many others on TV (and radio), Beck actually tells the truth even tho it is not PC. That is so refreshing!

I know that I can depend on no one but myself to take care of me. (And mine) But, I prefer to listen to someone who can tell the truth and not have an "agenda" like most on TV & radio seem to have. I have heard others, but there seems to be an element of "wishy/washy" about them.

Is Beck perfect? No way! But, if I trusted anyone, it would be him before all others. (Read my first line. ;))

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Watch the whole video posted earlier in this thread for a good start. Then, take a goood look at who's paying him (Rupert Murdock) and what they are paying him. Heck, for $18 million a year, I may just sell my soul as well.

This is all I have to say.

agreed, I was a big fan early on, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I don't watch him at all anymore.....He's another Drama Queen like Keith Olbermann. Just give me the news and keep the theatrics for the Circus.

LCPer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Beck is a fresh voice of conservatism. Has anyone as of yet proven anything he has said to be wrong. He has only brought us facts that can be backed up. I would say if you are a bleeding heart liberal you will not like what he has to say. Truth and Honesty will set you free. :patriot:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Beck is a fresh voice of conservatism. Has anyone as of yet proven anything he has said to be wrong. He has only brought us facts that can be backed up. I would say if you are a bleeding heart liberal you will not like what he has to say. Truth and Honesty will set you free. :patriot:

it's not about him saying something "wrong", it's about what he's saying.

Glenn is trying to tear apart Debra Medina's run for Texas Gov. The Tea Party in Texas is backing her and she was in the lead until Beck started to sabotage her campaign by implying some bogus 9/11 Truther

Glenn Beck - Interviews - Interview shocker: Debra Medina

funny, Sarah Palin said she also thinks 9/11 needs to be looked in too, but he didn't go after her...

That's the problem I have... I think there is more to 9/11 than what we are told. I want answers around Bldg 7. I don't think Bush had anything to do with 9/11 but I don't think we have all the facts either. Does that make me a "nutty 9/11 Truther"?

I also want facts about Obama's citizenship answered.... and now I see OReilly and Beck talking about "birthers".

I gather information from all kinds of places. I tend to listen a lot to what Hannity, Beck, OReilly and read a lot of posts on Drudge, Townhall and Hotair. But I also pay attention to infowars.com just to get a different perspective.

Debra Medina, Glenn Beck, 911 Truth and the Importance of Private Property

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I have not heard this from Sarah Palin. Do you have a factual reference to where and when she said it?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDbmQmV6O8"]YouTube - Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAPWD-PR_FA[/ame]

Last edited:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    In the first video she said " I do cause I think that helps us get to the point of NEVER AGAIN" She was stating more of we need to figure out how we let something like that happen.

The 2nd video was there supposed to be any fact in that? That was a edited comical sketch which was pretty funny may I add.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Its true that she couldnt name any founding fathers, Part of the vid is doctored.I'll post the real interview if you want

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I watched it had nothing to do with maybe she was tryin to think of her favorite, it is a pertty tough decision. Im not defending her Im just playin devils advocate on that. Because I know when Im asked a question that I have a few favorites I tend to think for a second or two.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Glenn Beck! Awww Yeah! My only gripe with Beck is that lately, he's been acting like kind of a downer. He needs to go back to mixing more comedy with his analysis.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My biggest complaint with Beck is his drama queen persona, he comes off kinda whiney sounding. That said I think he puts out alot of information, that might not get recognized.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Beck tends to...borrow...stuff from other sources and sometimes gets it wrong.
    From Political Math
    Last week, I posted a new video on the recent budget freeze using colored cups of water (seen here).
    The following Wednesday, during the morning Glenn Beck radio show, Glenn was introduced to my work. Apparently he liked it so much that he had his own version by the evening.

I made a lot of noise on Twitter about him taking my video, but that was because I thought he actually took my video as opposed to translating it into a similar idea. Taking my idea… who cares? I’m hardly in this for the money; if people understand something better than they did before and they were true to the data, I’m happy.
    But that was the problem: I don’t know who was doing the math for the demonstration, but it was way off.
    Read the rest and see the video at the source. Take Becks "journalism" (which he claims his stuff to not be) with a grain of salt.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    heh, like when he said the ACORN lady killed her husband... she was just talkin smack and he didn't verify it.

Here is the transcript of what he said before the left leaning web alarmists like Media Matters started picking things out of context:

Glenn Beck: This is twisted, bizarre, macabre. I mean, is this theater? I'm not a lawyer. I'm not a jury. Um, but gosh even to me it seems like this is a potential admission of murder and the way she was describing doing some groundwork beforehand, you know so everyone in town knew exactly what was going on, a case might be made for premeditated murder. In fairness, I don't understand people who stay in abusive relationships. I don't. I get it. I get it. And maybe a jury might conclude that it was justifiable homicide. I don't know but we haven't been even able to confirm from the state of California whether Theresa's husband from ten years ago was killed. Or if he's dead. Or if she even had a husband. Did she make the story up? I don't know. Nobody is asking questions. See if the mainstream media will follow this one. This is shocking. It raises serious questions about what is going on inside of ACORN.

Top Bottom