• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    That's the thing...he has an idea of what coming.

And unlike the "other" media, he is willing to try to warn us and help us prepare for the event(s).
    He isn't trying to treat us like brain-dead puppets who will blindly accept the lies told to us by "our" government and their "spokesmedia".

We may not like the message and/or the way (sometimes) it's presented, but he seems to care enough to get the word out to us.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I like Rush and all but to me SOMETIMES he does just come off as a talking head for the GOP. You will never see Rush bad mouth any republican and if he doesn't agree with them for example Lindsay Gram he just spouts off well they aren't a real republican. Like I said I like Rush and all but he needs to get off the GOP Elephant and realize the people electing people like Scott Brown in office aren't all republicans.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I like Rush and all but to me SOMETIMES he does just come off as a talking head for the GOP. You will never see Rush bad mouth any republican and if he doesn't agree with them for example Lindsay Gram he just spouts off well they aren't a real republican. Like I said I like Rush and all but he needs to get off the GOP Elephant and realize the people electing people like Scott Brown in office aren't all republicans.

Same here I like Rush to an extent. He seems a little more "Republican" then Conservative. But, it's pretty much like all "Republicans" now.

mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    He's no different from Rush Limbaugh, Keith Olbermann, Sean Hannity, or Chris Matthews. He's a self-described rodeo clown who ultimately does nothing but entertain people of a certain political demographic.

This

I'd add Madow and Coulter to this list. They are the mouthpieces for the fringes. This is part of the problem today, as these types increasingly stand in for "news". I'm keenly aware that most of these people do not claim to be journalists, but the mood of the masses is driven by them all the same. What comes out of their mouthes are the de facto headlines. People like to be emotinally stroked by the talking heads, they need to be affirmed by one of "shepards"...if you need that, then.....:dunno:

But when I watch any of these folks the only thing that comes to mind is a zoohouse monkey :poop: fight. Your getting an opinion from those who scream the loudest, spin it the funniest, or happen to have a connected past for which they are now collecting a paycheck. God Bless America.

(I'll now duck and cover):rolleyes:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Looks like Rush and Levin are taking swipes at him now too:

Hot Air Blog Archive Quotes of the day

Rush and Levin are cowardly piles of :poop:. It's easy to sound like a big man with screened calls and radio delay, but try to find anything where they actually accepted a confrontation. They don't want change. They want things to stay the way they are so the checks keep rolling in. Kinda like the tabloids. They are fakes and if they had any sense of decency, they would use their influence to support a real candidate that supports the pholisophies that they supposedly believe in. But then again, that's not going to make them more money is it?

As far as Glen Beck. I like the guy from my limited exposure. I just started reading "Arguing With Idiots" and it's a pretty good read so far. Not just a bunch of recycled opinions, but some real content and history lessons.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Looks like Friday's show, he'll tell us who he really is, as his topic will be about the differences between the various political labels.:popcorn:
    He must want to clear the air and covertly respond to Limbaugh and Levin.

Top Bottom