• ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Clinging to guns alone won't do it. Do you go to church at all? :D

Or, smoke cigarettes and watch Kap'n Kangaroo as Dr LO/ Statler Bros. suggested.

Jrhemming

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Kokomo
    I hear ya about being bored works been slow so I have had a lot of time off so I stop by local stores and check out ammo and guns I ended up getting some ammo today for my 1911 and shot about 50 rounds then I came home cleaned it up then did some dry firing of my 1911 and my AR then I played some ps3... Now I'm bored again lol

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Went to a Christian College for one year and it completly turned me way from religion lol. I hated it....

I smoke cigars but my favorite shop closed at 5!!!!!

Where do you live? My wife's away and I have a humidor full. I smoke like 3 a year. I'll even pair it with a single malt.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I hear ya about being bored works been slow so I have had a lot of time off so I stop by local stores and check out ammo and guns I ended up getting some ammo today for my 1911 and shot about 50 rounds then I came home cleaned it up then did some dry firing of my 1911 and my AR then I played some ps3... Now I'm bored again lol

Yea no joke! Theres only so much PS3 can do for you ahah. Ive practice dry firing and shooting with my AR and drawing with my G19. Ive done a bit of everything.

Where do you live? My wife's away and I have a humidor full. I smoke like 3 a year. I'll even pair it with a single malt.

Im downtown. 9th and Alabama

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You should buy an old motorcycle. If you need something to do there is always somthing to fix or adjust or tweak on an old bike.

I have a 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 and a 2002 Yamaha FZ1. The Yamaha is new enough that it really doesnt need to much to stay running right, Its my take out and flog on bike. The KZ1000 is my weekend, take out and look cool, bike. If I want it to stay running it needs almost constant attention. Just bc of its age.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Take pics of your guns in different poses. That's always fun.

Look for fun accessories on the internet. Just make wish lists if you are short on cash.

Look up info on guns you already have or have ever considered buying.

Search for guns you like in the Ingo & other classifieds just to look at the pics people post of the guns.

Top Bottom