246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Heh, does it have to be gun related?

Fun things to do when you are bored:
    Pick a fight with someone smaller than you
    Construct a device, threaten a municipality with it
    Surf Wikipedia
    Go for a run (Im up to 8miles every other day)
    Use I465 for a time attack with your car (I have mine down to 45 minutes, beat that hot shot! :D )
    Look at chicks
    Buy a 1911 (and do nothing but dream of what you want done, wastes ALOT of time)
    Bust out the plastic army guys, recreate the Falkland Island war (Argentina can be on the other side of house, destroy the planes before they get to the islands for realism :D )
    Get a lot of LEGOS, you won't imagine the time you can waste with those
    Construct your own glider and attempt to overshoot Lucas Oil Stadium (worst case, you have to waste time in another environment, the hospital)
    Write a series of novels, then post them on INGO, whilst preparing for onslaught of grammatical corrections
    Make a story board for a serial comic (I am actually doing that now for a Graphic Arts friend to make, it's going to be called "Naptown" and it will rule)
    Find a random road and begin picking up trash: Good for the environment and community, good for your health
    Take up an easy, yet technical hobby that you already have the tools for, such as the dying art of cooking, gardening or woodcarving
    Study Shintoism and Bushido, be gifted a katana/waki combo and sharpen your skills at sword drawing

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    When facing your situation, I would read up on different news sites and try to become more educated about what is actually going on in the world today

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Following two presidential campaigns at the same time this year doesn't give me much time to be bored.
    Im going to vote this sunday so I have more reading to do to find the right candidate.
    Like some have said if you have some free time you can read about many things online.
    That's amazing the time you can spend reading random articles on wikipedia, and all the things you can learn.
    Usually I start just looking at something, I read the article about this topic, sometimes in mutliple languages because they dont have all the same informations depending on the language.
    Then you follow a link and you read another page, and it never ends.
    Youtube is also a good place to go when you are bored, I see many documentaries,, TV shows and even movies there.
    Of course the computer is not the only thing you can use when you are bored.
    If you can just go outside and take a walk, enjoy the day, even if you dont go anywhere and dont do anything special just go outside and walk for walking.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    We might be able to work a deal!

Can you grade physics exams? Heh!

Hey I did take physics in high school which was 2 years ago! But i was that C student that got by lol

Take pics of your guns in different poses. That's always fun.

Look for fun accessories on the internet. Just make wish lists if you are short on cash.

Look up info on guns you already have or have ever considered buying.

Search for guns you like in the Ingo & other classifieds just to look at the pics people post of the guns.

I do have my eye on a Savage Axis .223, Harris Bipod, and a Vortex Crossfire for a nice 500 yard plinker. Thatll be my next gun buy when i can save up the funds.

Following two presidential campaigns at the same time this year doesn't give me much time to be bored.
    Im going to vote this sunday so I have more reading to do to find the right candidate.
    Like some have said if you have some free time you can read about many things online.
    That's amazing the time you can spend reading random articles on wikipedia, and all the things you can learn.
    Usually I start just looking at something, I read the article about this topic, sometimes in mutliple languages because they dont have all the same informations depending on the language.
    Then you follow a link and you read another page, and it never ends.
    Youtube is also a good place to go when you are bored, I see many documentaries,, TV shows and even movies there.
    Of course the computer is not the only thing you can use when you are bored.
    If you can just go outside and take a walk, enjoy the day, even if you dont go anywhere and dont do anything special just go outside and walk for walking.

Im gonna go on a walk tomorow if its nice out again. I live in a good part of Indy with some scenic trails and what not and i may even go downtown. Who knows!

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Read one of my many books and magazines about guns that I can't afford or by law can't own, or get online and look up things about guns that I can't afford or by law can't own. :(

Blackout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    I know many that I work with have been making weapons out of household items to pass time. One of my co-worker is currently making a 80 lbs. longbow out of PVC. Trust me, I didnt believe he could either until I saw a youtube video on it.

To pass time for me when I'm bored, I like reading up on guns, ammo, preparedness and shooting techniques. This may sound weird but I like watching movies that I know have shooting scenes in them so I can see what guns are being used or if I can guess what gun it is. Kinda dumb but its fun for me. Watching movies are fun, but watching movies and seeing what guns are used or learning about a new gun......always better.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    To pass time for me when I'm bored, I like reading up on guns, ammo, preparedness and shooting techniques. This may sound weird but I like watching movies that I know have shooting scenes in them so I can see what guns are being used or if I can guess what gun it is. Kinda dumb but its fun for me. Watching movies are fun, but watching movies and seeing what guns are used or learning about a new gun......always better.

I actually do this all the time lol. Netflix is full of movies that have awful gun fights in them. I usually watch it to catch mistakes that non gun people would never notice!! Which is alot in most movies

If yer still cigarless, PM me and we'll work something out. I'm near Eagle Creek. Is this online dating?:laugh: Will you be carrying?

Are you a 21 year old hot chick?! If so then yes lol.

Ill pm you lol

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    images

You should buy an old motorcycle. If you need something to do there is always somthing to fix or adjust or tweak on an old bike.

I have an '81 Yam XS650. The charging system is dead. Loose wire? Dead rotor? I keep it on a trickle charger and used to take it on short rides. Won't run with a dead battery. What do you know about permanent magnet alternators? If you're outside my door wanna help me fix it? Electricity baffles me. Lota stuff on the web about this, but the mod is endless. Cigars & single malt!*

*beware of the Craig's list cigars & single malt killer

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I actually do this all the time lol. Netflix is full of movies that have awful gun fights in them. I usually watch it to catch mistakes that non gun people would never notice!! Which is alot in most movies

Are you a 21 year old hot chick?! If so then yes lol.

Ill pm you lol

No, but I do have a 17 year old daughter and a sawed off shotgun....do you feel lucky....

sumphead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Coal Creek, IN
    If you are really bored, I am probably going to Duracoat a few things tonight after my monkeys go to bed. Bring a few spare mags and we'll do some skull and crossbones, or other goofy crap. Hell I teach you how to operate a high end airbrush. Or any other night I'm not working for that matter.

R-

Top Bottom