• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Never shot a USP. How do you like it vs the Glock?

Should have said something Mike, I'd have let you put rounds down range through mine. I think Pami and I will be at Pops tomorrow after 6:30 pm or so if you want to swing bye. She got something new today she wants to play with.

stillwaters

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    I've heard good things about Kimber Ultra Carry II with Crimson Trace laser grips. Unlike some, I've never had any problems with my Colt Defender.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've heard good things about Kimber Ultra Carry II with Crimson Trace laser grips. Unlike some, I've never had any problems with my Colt Defender.

Ditto on the good things about the Ultra Carry II line of guns. I don't own one, but hearing about problems on that line is fairly unusual. With many of the smaller 1911 guns there are people who complain about reliability, but I've bought compact 1911s new and used and have never had a serious issue. I have a Colt Officers, a couple Para Ordnance and several Detonics, all of which are comparable to the Ultra Carry II and the Defender and find them all to be 100% reliable guns.

Sometimes I wonder if the people who have problems with compact 1911 style pistols are simply unable to hold a gun properly :runaway:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I might try and meet you and Pami there tonight if nothing comes up. If I can make it I'll bring along some dot drills that Shay gave me. I use them every time I shoot and I think you will like them :)

Finna

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Lake County,Indiana
    This is my new carry pistol

What a beauty. :):

PistolRiflesafePictures001.jpg

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I used to carry my Kimber TLE II, but upon selling it I went back to the Glock. G23 with an OD frame and a G22 for home use. Going to try to put a light on the rail and see if it causes any problems though. Need a good carry rig for it though. Probably end up with a Comp-Tac CTAC.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    My daily carry right now is my PF-9 IWB in my MTAC Spartan. Hardly even know the gun is there.

I also have an M&P slide body so I can carry my M&P 9 if I want as well as a 9/40c if I get one (which I am seriously thinking about)

I am also very interested in the LCP and probably will get one for pocket/ankle but I'm going to wait at least a few months until the feeding frenzy stops.

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    I've carried so many different ones over the years but always came back to my SW 39.....have my everyday one that is blued and my nickel one for dressier occasions. My husband used to worry that it didn't have enough knock-down power until he saw me use it. I'm a regular dead eye with it!!!!!

Top Bottom