• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Summer carry means cargos/khaki shorts, or jeans shorts till October 1st! (during work wear long pants though). My preferred carry is a G19, OWB, and a BUG, S&W 442 in a pocket or a IWB/weak side or sob. Usually carry an extra G19 mag, and tactical knife clipped weak side.
    Sometimes use a nylon shoulder rig(G19), depending on cover shirt.(patterened-plaid, or blue jean-blue work shirts.( Have a Hawaiian one, but it is getting dated since Magnum PI reruns are back on! I only wear my Detroit Tigers cap around the house, LOL) Wifey thinks I am losing sanity.(have a 1911 like Magnum in 45ACP)

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    Usually some form of 1911; since early 2013 almost always the Ruger versions.

More rarely a Makarov(PM) or NAA mini.

...or any combination of the above...

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    used to carry a east german mak concealed, S&W model 10-6 open, I kept a cz-82 in my nightstand and now it inbetween my passenger seat and center console when Im in my car most of the time

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    In winter I can carry my XDm 9mm on the hip or under the arm without much trouble. In the summer it's just too large and unwieldy so I rely solely on my Bersa BP9CC IWB... can't even see that trough a t-shirt! I'm a total leftie so my choice of handguns can be limited without spending a fortune modding one for left-hand. Ironically though my non-dominant hand aim is pretty much equivalent as my dominant hand, just don't expect me to be able to release the mag or anything without dropping the gun.

logain

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Fishers
    Right now I've been carrying my sig p938 most of the time. Once it starts getting cooler I'll start throwing my XDs and LCR back into the rotation.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    6aRsm1n.jpg

Kahr CM9. Though as of lately I've been using the 7 round magazines instead of carrying the 6 rounder with the grip extension.

BUT, it's getting cooler out at night and jacket and coat weather will soon be here. With that said, I may switch back to my 4566TSW when it's cold:

n5FADY8.jpg

sailinon

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    S&W 340PD loaded with .38+P hollowpoints. Been carrying it since 2010. It is a fragile flower though, I wouldn't buy another.

Top Bottom